Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Mark Up A PDF With Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough And More - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Mark Up A PDF With Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough And More (684 Views)

How Do I Extract A Pdf File That Is Password Protected And Then Zipped? / How Do I Crack A PDF File Without The Password / Unable To Save A Pdf File-help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Mark Up A PDF With Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough And More by QuentinPark: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2014
Do you want to mark up some important sentences when reading a PDF document? PDF Editor for Mac provides a handy toolbar with highlight, underline, strikethrough, sticky note, arrow, stamp, and a variety of mark-up tools for reviewing & adding annotation.

Video about PDF Editor for Mac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyDyPfdxcRM

More Features:
> Add, delete, and correct text with automatic reflow
> Create PDF Files from web pages/images/text files
> Transfer PDF files to Word, Excel, ePub, HTML, Text, etc
Re: How To Mark Up A PDF With Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough And More by Dklef(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
ok
Re: How To Mark Up A PDF With Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough And More by Dklef(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Universal Modem For Sale (2k) / Please How Do I Uninstall My System OS? / How To Use My Modem As Universer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.