Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,031 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

SHOCKING VIDEO : Bollywood Actress Gauhar Khan Slapped For Exposing Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING VIDEO : Bollywood Actress Gauhar Khan Slapped For Exposing Boobs (2154 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Katrina Kaif - The Sultry Indian Bollywood Actress [ Photos] / Photos : Actress Rukky Sanda Goes Out Without Bra, Exposing boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING VIDEO : Bollywood Actress Gauhar Khan Slapped For Exposing Boobs by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2014
This is the shocking moment an Indian TV presenter and model was slapped in the face by an audience member who thought her clothes were too revealing.

Gauhar Khan was presenting Raw Star at Film City in Mumbai, and can be seen visibly traumatized in a video taken shortly after the attack.

Akil Malik, 24, was one of 2,500 people in the audience, and managed to evade 250 security guards to confront her.

He was arrested and charged with molestation after threatening and then assaulting Khan live on air.

READ MORE AND WATCH VIDEO : http://www.goldrushnews247.com/bollywood-actress-gauhar-khan-slapped-for-wearing-short-dress/

Re: SHOCKING VIDEO : Bollywood Actress Gauhar Khan Slapped For Exposing Boobs by 1stola: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2014
WHAT IS SHOCKING ABOUT THE VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Puts Side Boob On Display / BIG BOY!! Davido Spotted With US Millionaire Mr Flawless (photo) / Nollywood Actress Clarion Chukwurah Weds For The 3rd Time - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.