Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? (2059 Views)

Is The Sms From Sumerung A Scam? / NGC Interview In Ph Tomorrow, Has Any One Gotten The Sms? / Nnpc Mail Size Exceeding The Stipulated 500kilobytes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by jogojogo: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2014
I got the SMS notification yet no mail invitation as at this moment. Would one be allowed to take the test by presenting the SMS notification?
I have sent several mails to phillips consulting without any response. I need to know my fate because of my current location with respect to the test location.
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by jogojogo: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guyz, I need our comments. Thanks.
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by vicshownero(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
jogojogo:
I got the SMS notification yet no mail invitation as at this moment. Would one be allowed to take the test by presenting the SMS notification?
I have sent several mails to phillips consulting without any response. I need to know my fate because of my current location with respect to the test location.

just using the sms invite? how do u know ur test location from just the sms cox i heard the sms doesnt contain the test location nor the venue! so??
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by jogojogo: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
vicshownero:

just using the sms invite? how do u know ur test location from just the sms cox i heard the sms doesnt contain the test location nor the venue! so??

Yap, SMS. I know my centre would be in Port harcourt, though do not know which of the two centres there.
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Huummm, i thought as much. N.N.P.C ko, N.N.P.C ni. You can even start your own small "N.N.P.C"; even on your mobile phone.
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by IyaOmo1: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
jogojogo:

Yap, SMS. I know my centre would be in Port harcourt, though do not know which of the two centres there.

Broda, we are in this 2geda. I also received only sms and no email invite yet. My test location will also be in PH. Pls, send me ur number to oladaniels.andres@gmail.com. Let's talk and see how we could go abt it. Tanx
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by Relixy2k: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
jogojogo:
This has been addressed on the phillip consulting website. They explained that by dec 3 if you did not get the mail, Send a mail with your application number to nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by dybaba(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
I just received another SMS from PC with my exam venue. Though I have not receive d mail yet.
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by ogormcd(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Same here. Just got a text message from PhillipsCon with the location and date of test (plus date of accreditation). Also informed to check myspam/junk folder for the email with the proper details. Haven't got the mail. PS, for those that got the mail, what exactly is contained in the mail?
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by jogojogo: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Relixy2k:
This has been addressed on the phillip consulting website. They explained that by dec 3 if you did not get the mail, Send a mail with your application number to nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net

The challenge I have now is how to get my application number. I have searched my mail yet can't trace it. Any idea on how to go about this?

1 Like

Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by clevvermind(m): 2:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Can one's venue be changed?
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by temmymt: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2014
jogojogo:

The challenge I have now is how to get my application number. I have searched my mail yet can't trace it. Any idea on how to go about this?
, we are in this together,please send me ur email so we can deleibrate about this,my mo is 07012308959
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by temmymt: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2014
temmymt:
, we are in this together,please send me ur email so we can deleibrate about this,my mo is 07012308959
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by temmymt: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2014
Please I have only sms notification, no email yet, I don tire sef, I hope they would allow us without email to do the test. cry
jogojogo:

the nnpc application no, I don't have, what do we do
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by eobot2000(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
guys did NNPC send out application number during the application phase?
where on earth can this be found?
Re: No Nnpc Mail Invitation, Would I Be Allowed To Take The Test Using The Sms? by Oladimejii(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Same here.. I got both text messages but no e mail yet. I can't even find my application number. I have searched my e mail numerous times to no avail. I hope the e mail comes.

(1) (Reply)

Aero Nigeria Airline Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Business and Sales Representative Needed In lekki Lagos- Fresh Graduates / VACANCY ! VACANCY !! VACANCY !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.