Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,202 members, 7,839,097 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) (927 Views)

Reply To "Why I Will Never Use Tecno Phones Again": My Opinion. / Hilarious: See My Reply To A Scammer (screenshot Photo) / Plz I Need An Ugent Reply On Diz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by Nebuchadnezar: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2014
I bought a tecno h6 and honestly this phone fits my taste both the design the portability and the UI and the smoothness.

But an uncle got me a new innjoo i2s at first am overjoyed but when the joy died down i realized how much i love this tecno h6.
One of this phone must be sold this week because i can't use two phones
So my question is

Do i dispatch my beloved h6 for i2s
Or do i dispatch the i2s for h6

I need a reason pease advice me.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by Tintinnoty(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
the choice is sourly urs to make, you use this two phones and you knw that which you're always comfortable with
Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by REB3L(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:
I bought a tecno h6 and honestly this phone fits my taste both the design the portability and the UI and the smoothness.

But an uncle got me a new innjoo i2s at first am overjoyed but when the joy died down i realized how much i love this tecno h6.
One of this phone must be sold this week because i can't use two phones
So my question is

Do i dispatch my beloved h6 for i2s
Or do i dispatch the i2s for h6

I need a reason pease advice me.

Thanks

have you seen and felt the injoo?...I'll advice you to check the spec's of injoo before deciding. but if you like the techno...go for it.its just some minor differences
Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by Nebuchadnezar: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
REB3L:

have you seen and felt the injoo?...I'll advice you to check the spec's of injoo before deciding. but if you like the techno...go for it.its just some minor differences

Thanks bro. Am currently with both phones
Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by REB3L(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Thanks bro. Am currently with both phones
then you can decide.
h6 has better battery.
injoo has better camera.
injoo has better processor.
injoo has a better screen size.
injoo has 16gb internal storage.
injoo beats tTh6 but the choice is yours.
if I were you,I'll go with injoo........................

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by Nebuchadnezar: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
REB3L:

then you can decide.
h6 has better battery.
injoo has better camera.

Bro you just convinced me

Thanks so much
Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by REB3L(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Bro you just convinced me

Thanks so much
glad to be of help..
Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by Nebuchadnezar: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
REB3L:

then you can decide.
h6 has better battery.
injoo has better camera.

Do innjoo i2s have Otg ?
Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by Nebuchadnezar: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
REB3L:

glad to be of help..

Does it have Otg
Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by REB3L(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

Do innjoo i2s have Otg ?
honestly.....I donno
Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by mexzony: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yes otg is available

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Sincere Reply On This (please help) by Nebuchadnezar: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
mexzony:
Yes otg is available

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

'king Of Smartphone Camera' To Get 51mp Successor / Qualcomm Roadmap Leaked: Details Two New Killer Snapdragon Chips. / How To Hack Symbian Phone S6v3 And S6v5 Easily Enjoy Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.