Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards (35407 Views)

Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / Empress Njamah Steps Out In See-Through Outfit For Bryan Okwara's Birthday Bash / Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by free2ryhme: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Na night gown this woman wear ooo
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
[size=16pt]I can imagine how long she has been bleaching that bumbum for this event, let her show off please, tenz!!!! angry angry[/size]
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by twopointtwo: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Devil at work,she for wear see tru paint and bra too
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
I surprise say no Muslim dey the awards to slap her,my future oyibo wife can neva be this trashy
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by happiclox: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Doesn't even make sense!
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by AriDsexy(f): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Paradise163:
It seems Patoranking had a meeting with the ladies he did collabo with to wear nonsense to this award ceremony

well it's non of my business

well well
for so long lalasticlala I've been trying to book a space on your thread cos I know it will hit FP
want to ask you a question
na who do this juju for you
are you from Okija
Don't get Paranoid
me too am interested so my thread will start making FP

I read just d 1st part of ur post and I just kept laughing....Thanks for making my day @ work.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Janetozi(f): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
holyboss:
Cool! I like dat wink
ashawo! Na this kind thing u de like

change ur name to sinful boss abeg
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
mosho2good:
who is sheyi shay never heard of such ridiculous name here in canada.

It means Sheyi Shaymber....more like a chamber pot dats full of shyte
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by MrDoGood(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Paradise163:
It seems Patoranking had a meeting with the ladies he did collabo with to wear nonsense to this award ceremony

well it's non of my business

well well
for so long lalasticlala I've been trying to book a space on your thread cos I know it will hit FP
want to ask you a question
na who do this juju for you
are you from Okija
Don't get Paranoid
me too am interested so my thread will start making FP

Wetin una wan read again
I don finish

not funny . so lame.

i'm just hating and nothing more
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
She's one bold lady! But she could have covered up a little.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Janetozi(f): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
The two of u will make a perfect match as husband and wife. Think about it.

Lilimax wed lilmax

by the authority vested in me as a child of God, i can joy u two together when u two are ready.
lilmax:
see me see trouble o,but I registered it before you abi?so na you go drop your own cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by lilmax(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Janetozi:
The two of u will make a perfect match as husband and wife. Think about it.

Lilimax wed lilmax

by the authority vested in me as a child of God, i can joy u two together when u two are ready.
grin
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by MNDY(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmmm! I can't see anything fa!
--------------
No cameltoe whatsoever!
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by rukks: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
This girl get liver ooo. Okay go kenya make we see.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Dreyl(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
MizMyColi:
sad
Mstcheeewwwwwwwwwwww
why re you hissing
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by crisycent: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
There's nothing transparent about this dress. Boobs are properly covered, yansh no show....weytin again? Na legs dey turn u on?
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Didn't even recognize her...bleaching tins tongue
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Paradise163(f): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
MrDoGood:
[/b]

not funny . so lame.

i'm just hating and nothing more
and so?
how does that affect the economy
abeg park well
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm, this really an Eye sore... She don fall my hands finish. Anyway datz her biz. I hope she got wat she wanted
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by KZakari(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
lalasticlala:
This is what singer Seyi Shay wore to the Channel O awards black carpet last Saturday in SA.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/this-seyi-shay-dress-to-channel-o.html?m=1

What she wants is the attention and she's getting it
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by flipboss(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

oginni?
Why you dey hiss?

*ok*
I like the cloth undecided.
I for like am better if say she faiRrrr...so that homeboyz can have a clear view
___ stupid girl...

*All these babez should start behaving well kwanu, they would soon become someone's ancestor o*
what are you not saying?
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by pweedierhonda: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
lilmax:
Mgbeke feeling funky grin
grin
lilmax:
Mgbeke feeling funky grin
lols, real mgbeke!
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigeria celeb wunt kill me
She is just puttin on bikini
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by FactorVIII: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
don't be surprised if its 3Million Naira
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Werehkpe: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
[size=15pt]Looks more like she wore a NIGHT GOWN (NIGHTY) to the Awards[/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 03, 2014
fpeter:
That granny panties belong to my grandma, please tell her to return it ASAP! sad
The granny panties are "appropriate" for her "dress". A skimpier underwear would have made her look too indecent.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Bifwoli: 1:55am On Dec 03, 2014
Soft Indecency show mispresented as fashion.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by holyboss: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Janetozi:
ashawo! Na this kind thing u de like

change ur name to sinful boss abeg
undecided

So liking it is nw sin abi shocked
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by fpeter(f): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

The granny panties are "appropriate" for her "dress". A skimpier underwear would have made her look too indecent.

whether appropriate or not, my own is that it belongs in my grandma's closet and i want it returned ASAP!
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by omar22(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2014
Whats crazy about her outfit?
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by nnowu(f): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hot like fire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / Bella Shmurda’s 26th Birthday Party: Wizkid, Zlatan, Others Attend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.