Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Nominee: Vincent Enyeama - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Nominee: Vincent Enyeama (411 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Player Ratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Nominee: Vincent Enyeama by Moh4newsafrica(f): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
The nominees for the Goal Nigeria Player of the Year have been revealed; in this article we focus on the Super Eagles No. 1

When I cast my vote for individual player awards I consider two factors; consistency and big-game impact.

It is important for an individual to contribute in the elite fixtures and to make notable contributions, but one cannot ignore consistency over a season or a calendar year.

This is why Mfon Udoh, for example, is a worthy nominee for the Goal Nigeria Player of the Year award. The Enyimba striker may not have won the title, but he earned his team points in big games and set a domestic record with his consistent goal-scoring.

This year, however, Udoh is left in the shade. Only one nominee can truly be considered for the Goal Nigeria POTY title.

My colleague James Ezimoha will try and convince you that Udoh deserves the title. Goal Nigeria’s Solace Chukwu will attempt to suggest that Ikechukwu Uche merits the gong. Shina Oludare will look to coax you into voting for Obafemi Martins.

Don’t listen to them.

read more<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/goal-nigeria-player-of-the-year-nominee-vincent-enyeama/

(1) (Reply)

Man U-arsenal Sets Premier League US Viewer Mark. / UCL : Dortmund Vs Anderlecth 1-1 (LIVE) / Your Xmas Cash Is Available Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.