Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Wife Experience At Abia State Teaching Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Experience At Abia State Teaching Hospital (676 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student / Fraud In Imo State Teaching Hospital, Orlu. (IMSUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Experience At Abia State Teaching Hospital by onyfrank: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please, is our doctors/nurses working in our teaching hospital fair doing this? My wife went to this hospital for medical checkup. She met with this doctor. The doctor now refer her for scan which he(doctor) gave her an address. That aside, Now, instead of the doctor to tell her to come to the same Teaching hospital, with the result, he gave her his personal phone number, telling her that he runs a private hospital, that my wife should come to his hospital with the scan result. Is this fair?
Does it mean that our over hype teaching hospital don't have scanning machine? Why Why. Nigeriaa! Abia staaate!
Re: My Wife Experience At Abia State Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Norin
Re: My Wife Experience At Abia State Teaching Hospital by dominique(f): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Is I not what led to the demise of Dr Nwobodo?
@Op, insist that you want to continue treatment in the teaching hospital. If you had wanted to go to a private hospital, you wouldn't have gone to the teaching hospital in the first place. There should be regulatory bodies cases like this can be reported to.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Experience At Abia State Teaching Hospital by holatin(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dat. just marketing strategy.
advertisement.
Everybody now owns an hospital.
Re: My Wife Experience At Abia State Teaching Hospital by onyfrank: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
dominique:
Is I not what led to the demise of Dr Nwobodo?
@Op, insist that you want to continue treatment in the teaching hospital. If you had wanted to go to a private hospital, you wouldn't have gone to the teaching hospital in the first place. There should be regulatory bodies cases like this can be reported to.
ok. I wl enquire 4 it. Tanx
Re: My Wife Experience At Abia State Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hi there, this is nothing really, he's just trying to be smart and get your patronage that's all. No need to get upset or report, if you're no longer happy with his services then replace him. Please learn to make peace with inconsequentials and move on with your life, best of luck smiley

(1) (Reply)

If U Av Experienced Staphylococcus And Got Cured / Symptoms Of Diabetes / 10 Tips To Help Stop Snoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.