Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

A Reputable Lagos Based I.T Firm Needs Marketing/ Presales Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Reputable Lagos Based I.T Firm Needs Marketing/ Presales Executives (612 Views)

Various Teaching Positions In A Reputable Lagos School - Apply Now! / A Lagos Based I.t Firm In Ikeja Requires Competent Computer Science Graduate / A Lagos Based I.t Firm In Ikeja Requires Competent Computer Science Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Reputable Lagos Based I.T Firm Needs Marketing/ Presales Executives by onahpeter: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
An IT firm requires the services of a Marketing/ Presales Executive with 0- 2 years of administrative experience with proven track record.

1. Bsc, HND, OND Holder with Minimum of second class lower Division
2. Science back ground will be an added advantage
3. Computer proficiency must be Basic/Intermediate
4. Age must be between 20-25
5. Good and Excellent communication skills
6. Applicants must possess a good mental strength to learn, relearn and be teachable as fresh trainings will be given and aggressive sales and marketing professional skills will be an added advantage. Good negotiation skill with customer.
7. Applicant must have a deep passion for I.T and sales, must also be able to close deals
8. Must be able to do research and have excellent presentation skills.

RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Managing New and existing clients.
2. Making appointments with and meeting New and existing clients
3. Inform New and Existing Clients of New and Available products offering
4. Recording/Log in orders and sending details to the Operations Department
5. Meeting Organizational Sales Targets/ Goals
6. Attend Partner Trainings, Write Professional Exams on Behalf of the organization
7. Applicant will sometime be made to do some deployment on site for Clients.
8. Report to Head of Marketing and Sales on a weekly schedule.
9. Giving feedback on sales trends and Market analysis

Remuneration

Salaries and allowances are based on existing company's salary scale.

Interested candidate should send their Resume and Cover Letter to careers@rodnorth.com on before 31st December, 2014.

(1) (Reply)

Automobile Sales Rep. / Job Alert! - Vacancy For Direct Sales Executives In Leading MFO / Female Receptionist Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.