Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Shocker, Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye (adambano) Found In Motuary Ambulance - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shocker, Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye (adambano) Found In Motuary Ambulance (909 Views)

Download & Watch Adambano Reloaded Trailer / Nollywood Sexiest: Michel Majid, Queen Nwokoye Crash Out / Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Tells Colleague Mike Ezuruonye ''F*** You!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocker, Nollywood Actress Queen Nwokoye (adambano) Found In Motuary Ambulance by austinmozie: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Shocker ,Queen Nwokoye (Ada mbano) Found In Motuary Ambulance
Just this morning as i was coming to work , i saw crowd rushing to a particular direction .I stopped to see what was happening; on getting closer to the scene, I saw Ada Mbano star -Queen Nwokoye siting behind the steering of an Abulance car on a gigantic banner with other 'A' list actors like Ngozi Ezeonu, Ken Eric and many more with the movie title "ABULANCE WOMAN". A film by Cosmic Pictures Production Limited.
Following the success of her previous hit 'Ada Mbano In London by Divine Touch Production. Queen Nwokoye is set to hit global market soon as her fans are eagerly waiting for the release of the movie "AMBULANCE GIRL" which is set to hit the market soon.
WATCH OUT!!!!!!.........

To check the latest nollywood movies by your favorite celebrities log on to www(DOT)hotflickz(DOT) (DOT)com

(1) (Reply)

Fuji House Of Commotion / Dracula.untold.2014.hdrip.xvid-ift / Emeka Ike Killed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.