Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan (1005 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan by EveryLadY(f): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Have you ever imagined what a daily life of an average orphan looks like in Nigeria? Most of them has never had any contact other than that of those within their orphanages and visitors. INFINITY FOUNDATION is giving these children an opportunity to mix with non orphans within their age. We are organizing a camp meeting from 18th to 21st December 2014.
we want you to be part of this by making a 1000 naira. With your 1000 naira, an orphan can feed for 3 days in our camp meeting. With your 1000 naira, an orphan can be transported to and from an orphanage home within Lagos and feed for 1 day.
Will you make a difference in the life of these children.....?
Click on[b] please support[/b] on this Image and make your donations.
Thank you.

For questions and inquiries-BB7FE61154/08034530864

Re: Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan by ifyalways(f): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Orphaned kids lucky to find themselves in good homes attend good schools and interact with other students, the outside world.

Still, a nice one. I like
Re: Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan by EveryLadY(f): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2014
ifyalways:
Orphaned kids lucky to find themselves in good homes attend good schools and interact with other students, the outside world.

Still, a nice one. I like

Thanks my dear Ifyalways for a positive response. the truth remains that 90% of orphans are in orphanage homes.
Re: Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan by ifyalways(f): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
EveryLadY:

Thanks my dear Ifyalways for a positive response. the truth remains that 90% of orphans are in orphanage homes.

I didn't dispute that. Neither do I agree with your figures ; story for amadioha anyways cheesy

More information about this group/organisation. Im not on facebook/twitter etc so no way to follow/read up on them. Thank you
Re: Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
As an orphan, I can understand exactly what u r saying, God bless u 4 keeping d hope of those ones alive. sent ur account
Re: Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
As an orphan, I can understand exactly what u r saying, God bless u 4 keeping d hope of those ones alive. sent ur account no. I wanna support ur good work
Re: Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan by EveryLadY(f): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
ifyalways:

I didn't dispute that. Neither do I agree with your figures ; story for amadioha anyways cheesy

More information about this group/organisation. Im not on facebook/twitter etc so no way to follow/read up on them. Thank you

You have to keep in touch with just one orphanage in Nigeria to understand the reality of my figure. For your reading log on to infinityfoundation.org.ng. And our facebook page facebook.com/infinityfoundation.org.ng.
Thanks all the same.
Re: Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan by EveryLadY(f): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
We have 17.1million orphans in Nigeria. We need 10,000 people to donate 1000 naira each to effect a positive change in the life of just 500 of these orphans.
Infinity foundation is organizing a camp meeting for orphans at covenant University Ota, between 18th to 21st December 2014. At this camp meeting an orphan is attached to one successful individual who will talk and interact with him/her. sharing life issues and experiences. Our target is to change their perception and know that they can become as successful as every other person in the world.
Support this cause by making a donation of 1000 naira. You can log onto www.infinityfoundation.org.ng to read about us. Pictures they say does not lie,there are pictures of our past events on our facebook page.
Re: Open The Door Of A World Without Limit To An Orphan by EveryLadY(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
lofty900:
As an orphan, I can understand exactly what u r saying, God bless u 4 keeping d hope of those ones alive. sent ur account no. I wanna support ur good work

Hello, u can click on the please support on the picture to make your donation. And please text me ur name, username and amount as I will be making public what came in thru this medium.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Doing These Things If You Ever Want To Get Married / The Old Method Of Punishment(pics) / Man 'wrongly' Deported - Plead To Be Reunited With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.