Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane (22833 Views)

Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by kingopta(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
lafflaff123:
I have experienced all when I enter Heloplane from Ikeja to Badagry, especially from those people getting down in Okokomaiko.

lmao grin
lafflaff123:
I have experienced all when I enter Heloplane from Ikeja to Badagry, especially from those people getting down in Okokomaiko.

lmao

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Solomon198sss:
The poster is jobless ooo plz kindly get job

smiley smiley
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
honeyad:
Amefrica... You forgot those who will always request for more after they are been served... I sometimes fall into that category if it involves white whine grin embarassed but na 7 nd 1 sure pass grin

Hahaha they wan spend their money finish. grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by killercute16(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Walkopet:
Am guilty of NO 1. I remembered when I visited Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airline, few months ago, fortunately for me I sat beside d window side, I just dey snap, cloud, lagos landscape, Abu Dhabi international airport runway, snap myself, i even wan snap for inside toilet sef, but d toilet too small,.lol, infact snap like say 2moro no dey, it was a very nice experience though.
Like seriously, I made FP cha.
did you actually use your phone or a camera?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
You forgot to add one....

[/b][/i] The Beside-The-Window-Sitters[b][i]

Theses people always like to sit on the seats beside the Window. Every time you see them sitting beside the Window so that they can be feeding their eyes with how the sky and the earth looks. They make sure they book their flight early enough and book their seat beside the Window. Some of them, as soon as they enter the plane, they will just jump to the closest seat beside the Window not minding that it may have been booked already.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by otokx(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nice thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Sylverbox(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nice list, but not complete without mention of the seat snatchers, they always get comfortable in other people's seats n make you look like a trouble maker when you insist.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by janykute: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
What of those that check out the whole duty free items on display acting as if they actually want to buy but ending up not buying a single item.Asking after perfumes that even the air hostess have not heard of.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by sparkleboy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Donreiy:
first time on front page Abeg make Una clap 4 me e no easy
sorry o, hope you were not too disappointed. Better luck next time. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by yinkus1115(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
I have my own private Jet nah..no bullshit
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by bumitek02(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
I don't know why nigerians too the form, mostly ladies, even the ugly and illiterate ones, as for me I don't send any body since you can't slap me, if enter plain, i must make my self comfortable, I will drink, discus , snap, in fact I will make sure I make use of any thing they provide for passengers, its my money, if it pain you go and hug transformer.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
bumitek02:
I don't know why nigerians too the form, mostly ladies, even the ugly and illiterate ones, as for me I don't send any body since you can't slap me, if enter plain, i must make my self comfortable, I will drink, discus , snap, in fact I will make sure I make use of any thing they provide for passengers, its my money, if it pain you go and hug transformer.

This your post actually shows you're literate much, you must have completed your Ph.D. by now smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrible Accident Along Abraka/Agbor Expressway Delta(photos) / When Last Did You Travel To The Village? / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.