Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today (1068 Views)

Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by okeke00(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
I never get my mind off what happened today when I boarded a bus from oshodi heading towards mile2
When I entered the bus at oshodi early morning of today. I saw this particular lady preaching in the bus, it got to a point where she started giving testimony of how she was cured of hiv aids, she narrated how she prayed over the sickness and continued with her life, it was after she got married and had a baby that the doctor confirmed that she was hiv nagative.
The funny thing today was that when she.was preaching, there was this particular strange man looking at the lady while she was preaching. The man was also carrying a very large bible, I dont know if I was the.only one that notice that strange attitude from the man.
After the girl concluded her preaching, she shared an envelope for those who wishes to support the works of God. This strange man Also was looking curiously at those envelopes as we are almost getting to mile2. There was a congested traffic so almost every one have gone down remaining the lady, the strange man that was carrying a large bible, I and the conductor.
Without wasting much time the man went straight to the lady. I decided to know if I can eavesdrop what their conversation would be. To my greatest surprise, I heard the man warning the lady that he is the one that uses this vehicle, and that she should make inquiries next time before embarking on such opportunity.
I couldn't wait to know if the man will demand for a compansation from the lady because even the driver and the conductor was also saying the same thing to the lady.
My question is, why have people choose to defraud in the name of preaching the gospel?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol Men and women of business not God
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by Priceless24(f): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lwkmd even preaching get territory. Jesus don suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by Lumyboi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hehehehe. Nawa o. So na d guy office d babe jst come enta...she gaz pay na. Naija cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by okeke00(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol, still have another funny experience at maza maza too today but I will post that later
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by 2cato: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Their was one i withness that almost degenerated into fight and everybody in the bus including the driver and bussconductor took side
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by Namdeenero(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nobody wants to slack... #money must be made grin
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by balash(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lmao
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by Oluwatosean(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
End time tinz, so preaching is now a danfo business
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by Elcemento(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
undecided undecided Na wa o.Space bookers for molue? Wonders shall never end. Men of God indeed.Like nairaland like molue. Nairaland tins.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by ITbomb(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Let's pray against territorial spirits grin
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by ojimbo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Naija i hail o o o o
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by yorex2011: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Funny
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by holatin(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
hey hey hey
until some nigerian rule a line between giving arms and wasting money, will dey get sense.
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by thatniqqress(f): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
LOL grin
Poverty na barstard
Money must be made
Whether you threaten me or not cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by plaetton: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
The myth of christ has served fraudsters of all shades profitably since 33 AD. grin

Pope Leo X famously said, "It has served us well, this myth of Christ."

2 Likes

Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by Weah96: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Reminds me of a Michael Douglas movie called Falling Down. What an awesome movie!

Douglas is having a horrible day filled with suicidal thoughts and desperation, when he strolls into a Latino neighborhood where Mexican gang members tell him that he's trespassing on their territory and must give up his briefcase or face the punishment.

What happens later is comedy GOLD. I half expected the woman on the bus to pull out a gat and start shooting.
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by ojimbo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Weah96:
Reminds me of a Michael Douglas movie called Falling Down. What an awesome movie!

Douglas is having a horrible day filled with suicidal thoughts and desperation, when he strolls into a Latino neighborhood where Mexican gang members tell him that he's trespassing on their territory and must give up his briefcase or face the punishment.

What happens later is comedy GOLD. I half expected the woman on the bus to pull out a gat and start shooting.
if you were the girl. Will u compasate the man?
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by Weah96: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
ojimbo:
if you were the girl. Will u compasate the man?

No. I would have picked up a heavy object, and hit him in the head with it. No one can knock my hustle, not even a fellow preacher.

1 Like

Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by asalimpo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Weah96:

i hav this movie on my torrent app. I thought it wudnt b worth it and paused/(or is it deleted) the download.
I'll get it and check it out.

Leap of faith is also nice . Is 90s movie.
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by asalimpo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
So this bus preaching thingi is just a business venture for religoprenuers?
Daft people.
Either way, as paul said, Christ is being preached!
Som ppl may even have a divine encounter at the bus offce of a charlattan.
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by Weah96: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
asalimpo:

i hav this movie on my torrent app. I thought it wudnt b worth it and paused/(or is it deleted) the download.
I'll get it and check it out.

Leap of faith is also nice . Is 90s movie.

You won't be able to turn away from this movie. Trust me. Too many psychos living in their own little bubbles.

I hope Leap of Faith is on Netflix. It looks just as interesting.
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by ojimbo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Weah96:

No. I would have picked up a heavy object, and hit him in the head with it. No one can knock my hustle, not even a fellow preacher.
this people funny o o o. Even with a large bible
Re: Funny Experience In A Bus At Lagos Today by Hoii(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lmao
God is really patient

(1) (Reply)

When Did Happy Christmas Become Happy Holidays? / Three Things You Should Know About Lucifer This New Year / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.