Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

In Her Mind.. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / In Her Mind.. (498 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Her Mind.. by Kaymania(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Writers in the house, here is one amateurish package, pls guys i want you to help me with this, i do think about things but puttin it down is the problem, i just typed this today. so i'd like to knw wher i'm lacking..
Sometimes, i think i have the ability of reading people's mind.
I use to feel like i am able to see, think and feel what others are seeing, thinking and feeling.
There was this woman i saw some days ago, i saw her at a concert in Tede(the village is after Igbeti, Sepeteri and Saki).
The woman was outside the hall, there was a show-glass infront of her and the show-glass was filled to the brim with snacks(e.g, Puff-puff, Buns, Doughnut and Onion-pie).
It is obvious the woman disturbed(whenever i use the word 'disturbed', it means the person i'm using it for is in a big gbege).. She was resting her head and arm on the show-glass, i even thought she was sleeping not untill when i saw her leg move, she was thinking(deeply). I was wondering what could be wrong with her..and while i was wondering something came over me and i came to the realization that i was seeing through the woman, i was inside her..0mg, she is facing alot of problems. she was crying, inside.
I looked around her and i could see all the problems she is dealing with.. She was thinking about the trouble waiting for her at home(i know you are longing to know the trouble, ma jayin si.) The trouble she was thinking of is her husband, the same man who loved her wholeheartedly during courtship, the same man who used to help her with almost anything then has now turned into something else; he now go to club, drink beer, patronize s*x-workers and has now turned her into a punching-bag, he no longer fend for the family's need(and did i mention there is a 2years old bae strapped to her). The woman was thinking what the woman who sent her to sell the snacks will say since she has been unable to sell only a dough, she already know the woman won't give her a farthing. She was also thinking about her 5years old child whom the school has rejected because of poor perf0rmance and his parent's non-challant attitude towards his education(his parent is unable to pay his sch fees).

ogas, Larrysun..SammyHoe..
Re: In Her Mind.. by kosby001(m): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Nice write up. I only feel you need to be precise in some of your writings and try to summarise some of your descriptions. People like write ups that are hilarious so adding a torch of that to anything you write wouldn't be a bad idea. More ink to ur pen.

1 Like

Re: In Her Mind.. by Kaymania(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
kosby001:
Nice write up. I only feel you need to be precise in some of your writings and try to summarise some of your descriptions. People like write ups that are hilarious so adding a torch of that to anything you write wouldn't be a bad idea. More ink to ur pen.
thanks so much bro.
i'll work on that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blog Writer Available / 3 Crypto Writers Urgently Needed / Earn With Or Without A Skill, Freelancers, Low Earners, Copywriters, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.