Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson— Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson— Ice Prince (1398 Views)

Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson – Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson— Ice Prince by Wisdytech(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chocolate City rapper, Penshak Zamani, popularly known as Ice Prince has come out to state the reason his love affair with Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson ended abruptly. Speaking with Beat FM presenter, Olisa Adibua on the new episode of ‘The Truth’, the award winning rapper talks about his relationship with the Ghanaian actress.

Speaking on what has become a love triangle
after Olisa asked who was the first to date Yvonne Nelson between him and Iyanya as such, Ice Prince said: ‘We need to have this interview with Iyanya and Yvonne Nelson sitting down here, We are cool, Yvonne is still Yvonne, we still keep in touch as long as we can, not every day, not every month, not all the time.’ Asked Why the relationship ended, the rapper said: ‘She is a very very busy person, she was busier than I was at that time, I am very busy person as well, I’m never round, we don’t have time to cheer each other, so I kinda created space so we moved on.’

http://www.brainnewsng.com/why-i-broke-up-with-yvonne-nelson-ice-prince/
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson— Ice Prince by Tattooboy: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
well Zamani has seen wat he wanted 2 c so he kinda created space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson— Ice Prince by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2014
Dats ma g
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson— Ice Prince by mesoade(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2014
Reason why I can't datemarry a celeb
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson— Ice Prince by Babe2sure(f): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Love triangle gidi leleyi o.
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson— Ice Prince by akojifred: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2014
that girl is cool....
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson— Ice Prince by Nutase: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
liar.
men can lie o.
Re: Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson— Ice Prince by hatux: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Can't stop laughing' so this lady is actually so cheap like this... After Iyanya dumped her, she even went ahead to date a singer....

(1) (Reply)

Sad!!! First Photos From Muna Obiekwe's Burial Today / [photos] Annie Idibia,2face Celebrate With Sen Florence Ita-giwa / Picture Of Oshiomole And His New Wife Honey. Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.