Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview (12303 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / 10 Hard Questions You May Be Asked At Your Next Job Interview / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by whisper88(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fellow nairalanders, pls a friend of mine is scheduled for an interview with zenith bank, what are the questions expected from the interviewer? Pls guys, positive responses are needed...
Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by whisper88(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2014
So no nairalander works with zenith?
Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by Olutola88(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2014
Was the applicant scheduled for interview or chat. Zenith Bank always organizes pre-interview( they call it “chat”) for applicants and those that perform well will be sent aptitude test invite. Applicants successful in the test will then be invited for interview.

To your question; they don't have any unique interview style. Their interview is not far from the conventional ones.

Let us meet you

Why Zenith Bank?

Why should we hire you?

Your strengths and weakness.

They don't really ask behavioral questions like:
Tell me about a time you led a group

Tell me about a time you needed to make a decision with limited information

Tell me about a time you had to pick from different possible solutions to solve a problem

Tell me about a time you had to compromise your standards to satisfy your superior

Tell me about a time your opinion was rejected in a team

Tell me about a time you were innovative

Tell me about a time you were not impressed with your performance

Tell me about a time you had a Lazy, stubborn and controversial teammate etc

Other common interview questions are:

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Why Should we NOT hire you?

I have interviewed many smart and employable applicants today, why do you think it will be better I hire you before considering them?

Why Banking? Why Marketing? Why Audit? Why Tax?

If the interviewer sees that you are a high flier, He or she might decide to ask you about a time you were a follower or the least person in a team.

I'm tired of typing jare. Na money I dey find *lmao*

7 Likes

Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by AngelicaDivine(f): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by whisper88(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
tnx a million for this piece, wud go a long way. He is scheduled for interview tho...
Olutola88:
Was the applicant scheduled for interview or chat. Zenith Bank always organizes pre-interview( they call it “chat”) for applicants and those that perform well will be sent aptitude test invite. Applicants successful in the test will then be invited for interview.

To your question; they don't have any unique interview style. Their interview is not far from the conventional ones.

Let us meet you

Why Zenith Bank?

Why should we hire you?

Tell me about a time you had to pick from different possible solutions to solve a problem

Tell me about a time you had to compromise your standards to satisfy your superior

I have interviewed many smart and employable applicants today, why do you think it will be better I hire you before considering them?

If the interviewer sees that you are a high flier, He or she might decide to ask you about a time you were a follower or the least person in a team.

Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by whisper88(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
AngelicaDivine:
Learn some interview tips & likely questions u can ask if needed here http://jobmasternigeria.org/interview-tips/
http://jobmasternigeria.org/interview-questions-for-you-to-ask/
Tnx dearie.
Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by JARUSHUB: 6:04pm On May 15, 2019
Useful material to prepare for Zenith Bank interviews

Zenith Bank Interview Coaching
https://www.jarushub.com/zenith-bank-interview-coaching/

COMPANY REVIEW: ZENITH BANK
https://www.jarushub.com/company-review-zenith-bank/

Top Questions Asked in Bank Interviews and Answers
https://www.jarushub.com/top-questions-asked-in-banks-interview-and-answers/
Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by Brunicekid(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2021
JARUSHUB:
Useful material to prepare for Zenith Bank interviews

Zenith Bank Interview Coaching
https://www.jarushub.com/zenith-bank-interview-coaching/

COMPANY REVIEW: ZENITH BANK
https://www.jarushub.com/company-review-zenith-bank/

Top Questions Asked in Bank Interviews and Answers
https://www.jarushub.com/top-questions-asked-in-banks-interview-and-answers/

ok.
Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by ruthieo(f): 6:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Please if you did zenith test this year
The interview with the ed will it be on Saturday or weekday
Then the interview with the three panelist
Is it on microsoft teams

Will the medical be on Saturday or weekday

Thanks
Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by Adeodu0Temitope: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2021
how does Zenith interview like/
Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by Diligent1(f): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Olutola88:

Let us meet you

Why Zenith Bank?

Why should we hire you?

You are current. brother, can I forward my CV to you may be you can connect me?
Re: Questions Asked At Zenith Bank Interview by hadduni(f): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2021
*[/quote]

Please how long does it take to get a invite for interview?

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do Before Going For An Interview / How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? / Elev8 And Microsoft Offer 75 Quotas For Software Development Free Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.