Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Legal Ethic Joke: Conflict Of Interest - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Legal Ethic Joke: Conflict Of Interest (1720 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Legal Ethic Joke: Conflict Of Interest by Cayon(f): 4:12am On Dec 02, 2008
my mother own several businesses
she hired Sue, a European (manager) to run one of her business on Beef Island, BVI
Sue opened a restaurant (exact menu) on Beef Island too
Tourists came to my mum restaurant to eat
While Sue was serving, she told the guests about her restaurant several blocks away from my mum
My mum found out
She fired Sue
Sue wanted to sue
Why? because my mum said "you can't be working for me and competing with me - Its call conflict of interest"[/b]My mum business was "blooming" or as they say "Tourists can't done"
Sue felt the pressure because no one was eating at her restaurant
What Sue did?  Sue posted flyers about my mum (lies and more lies) Her aim was to take my mum down.  Why?  [b]Envy and Grude. . . . All for the love of money

What happened to Sue?  Instant Karma got her
Sue now wants to come back and work for my mum
My mum was like "hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin They all going to laugh at you

Moral of the story  Hmmmm,  .  I'll leave it up 2 U

me garn again

(1) (Reply)

If Naija Were To Host The World Cup? / 2go Loverz / When Nature Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.