Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Help With Asp.net C# Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Asp.net C# Problem (514 Views)

Build Two Basic Websites With Asp.net And Php Technologies. / Someone Pls Help With Asp Scripting / Cba Technologies Says: "! Ajax Works Like Hell With Asp No .net Try It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Asp.net C# Problem by taofeeq137(m): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Webmasters, I am displaying names of customers that have bought goods from an imaginary store from a database with a datalist, but there is another field i want to add to the datalist, i wish to display the number of items that each customer has bought, i tried doin this by counting the amount of good in d database dynamically, which is ok, i added a label in my datalist in order to display the number of goods, but the label in the datalist cannot be refrence from anywhere in the code behind file, i tried calling the label from page load, datalist load, but the label just acts invisible, what can i do about this

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Get The Best Results For Ecommerce Websites Through Magento Development / Www.nairablast.com For Sale. / Guys Check This Out!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.