Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) (43818 Views)

DOG FUNERAL - US Police Dog Given State Burial. / My Gsd I Given Birth Now, And A Black Pup Came Out Now / 7 Dogs Attack A Commercial Driver In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by beemzy2014(f): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2014
grin
teemanbastos:
[size=48pt]WIDE-EYED..what will someone nt Hear on planet Earth...ntn..ntn..verysoon,we will hear of people doing burial ceremonies for CARS,HOUSES etc..infakt it might soon be legalised.[/size]

grin
teemanbastos:
[size=48pt]WIDE-EYED..what will someone nt Hear on planet Earth...ntn..ntn..verysoon,we will hear of people doing burial ceremonies for CARS,HOUSES etc..infakt it might soon be legalised.[/size]

lol
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by blesoh(f): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Mbok This can neva happen in my home town.
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by kwencypresh(f): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
wat a bold step
Ll do same for my phone
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by AlienSPY: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Dog that would have made a good peppersoup here in Calabar..
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by mkoabiola: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2014
And d Nig army band could stoop so low to gv d dog a biffiting burial.nawa ooo
Shame to d nig army
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by wtfCode: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2014
angry angry angry excess money in the pocket can make u an okpo
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by MacKuro: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2014
Story for the Dogs
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by askakim(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2014
I believe the story, because I was @ computer village ikeja last week friday to repair my Andriod when a man brought the funeral postal to the shop I was in, and asked the phone repairer to be at the funeral party... I taught the man was insane first but later had to believe it
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by caesaraba(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2014
eleojo23:
I'm surprised at the grand scale burial.
Well, having spent fifteen years with the dog, he must have really gotten close to it.

We humans get attached to a thing when we spend a lot of time with it.

I know some people who have 'mourned' the loss of their phones and laptops (inanimate objects!) which they had used for a long time. It had become their 'friend' and the loss of it pained them.

I definitely will be mourning my laptop when it shuts down. Too many memories with it.
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by twerkjack: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:
Reminds me of our beloved Chili(Alsatian) and Tito(Rottweiler). ***crying***
reminds me of shaggy and barker ma beloved sisters (dogs) +blows nose while sniffin back tears+

1 Like

Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by Spydamannn(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Dog is mans best friend...when my dog died,I dug a grave for it and buried it neatly...best I could do

1 Like

Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by Rendition(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2014
blesoh:
Mbok This can neva happen in my home town.
guess ur calabar
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by Qaisar1: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2014
Tapout:

don't quote me next time if u don't have something tangible to post

don't u think i feel same, right now?
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by rezzy: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2014
Beesluv:
Too much money...the problem is how to spend it

True talk, probably he has just bought the latest car and looking for a way to announce it and then his dog died. Oya, opportunity don land be dat

2 Likes

Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by ElFenomeno1: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Smh!
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2014
[size=88pt]RIP[/size]
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by swagwu(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Nija is gradually turning to canada

1 Like

Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by Mimipauls1(f): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmm! Well, it's their money and they spend it anyhow they feel like, but as for me, I cannot do it. Period!!!
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by j4sure(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Wonder shall neva end o! If it has no spiritual attachment then money speakingt too much money in action .my opinion
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Madness.

after comparing your post with the below post, i was convinced that humans like you should be replaced with dogs like papilo.
no offense, just that your post showed nil sense of compassion as a human.

read the below post @bold

mayorall:
wow. The man isn't an ingrate. The dog saved his life, how many human had saved your life?. Human only stay with you when things is sweet but his dog was with him when he was in danger.
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by 1one: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2014
Brymo:
Dog?
when pple wallow in poverty,
with no hope of a good meal, in countries lk Kenya, Ethiopia, and here we r giving a dog, a befitting burial. A soulless creation.

There would always be poor people in the world, there would always be people living in lack, hunger and all other flip sides of abundance, just the same way there would always be those who have never known what it means to lack good food or the good things of life..

You only know about what he did for his dog, you absolutely don't know how many other families he is feeding, or how many people's children he is training in school... If all the rich men in the world gave all their wealth away to charity, there would still be poor people in the world.

The fact that he could even organise such a grand occasion for his dog is a pointer to his good soul, people care less about their own relatives nowadays not to talk less of animals.. So I think the man has a very good heart.... He has a heart of gratitude and whoever has a heart of gratitude is definitely someone with a good soul.

1 Like

Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by Adwexky(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Blackchampion:
More pishures or i dnt bliv it
You don't believe this occurrence with all the Paragraphs in the publication and finally backed up with the portrait picture of the dog on its grave. Which story would you now believe?
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by OmoBoluwaji: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmm......End time indeed
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by Blackchampion(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2014
Adwexky:
You don't believe this occurrence with all the Paragraphs in the publication and finally backed up with the portrait picture of the dog on its grave. Which story would you now believe?
Pishures does it all
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2014
DrJoe1:

after comparing your post with the below post, i was convinced that humans like you should be replaced with dogs like papilo.
no offense, just that your post showed nil sense of compassion as a human.

read the below post @bold

Compassion?? I got compassion bro.
But not in such a situation.
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2014
LordMecuzy:

Compassion?? I got compassion bro.
But not in such a situation.

hhm! some of us really have a long way to go........in this great journey...................... 'the human genial evolution'
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by blesoh(f): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Rendition:
guess ur calabar
lol,maybe
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2014
DrJoe1:

hhm! some of us really have a long way to go........in this great journey...................... 'the human genial evolution'

Okay tnx my colleague.
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by lumeneng22: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm.......calabar and dogs. While some eat it to do 404 pepper soup others keep it for security purposes. Food for thought for those who could not burry their parent and love ones in such a grand style.
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2014
benuejosh:
am not suprised. yoruba always act like ......

Something is obviously wrong with your sight undecided
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by Lancier(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2014
A dog is a man's best friend.

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment.

Our Services:
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Goods In Transit,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc.

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services.

For inquiries, call LANCIER on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 32522912. You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com.

INSURE WITH US TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Insurance Services Guaranteed.
Re: Dog Given A Grand And Befitting Burial Ceremony In Lagos ( Photo ) by lokito: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Writer made a mistake. Oshifila street is not in Computer village. It's in Anifowoshe and that's my area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It / I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) / My Experience With Pet Parrots I Bought Today But Had To Give Them Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.