Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments (8775 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Threaten Strike Action From Tomorrow / Workers Cut Gas Supply To Egbin, Geregu, Darkness Looms / Double Speak On Subsidy Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by unibenstudent1(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2014
henryobinna:
boring news.. I never bothered reading it

click for Android apps and games
only henry obinna will click it

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by henryobinna(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
only henry obinna will click it

nigga I've already gotten clicks ;P

I just want to do to Front page what some other guys do. let me know how it feels...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by 100Cents: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2014
cramjones:
[size=14pt]The answer is very obvious - we have a Satanic President, who has literarily converted Nigeria to his personal bank account.

We know what to do in 2015![/size]

-CramJones

Fuel scarcity was worse off during previous administrations..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by slikcipher(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2014
cramjones:
[size=24pt]The answer is very obvious - we have a Satanic President, who has literarily converted Nigeria to his personal bank account.

-CramJones

Go and Kill yourself Oga. naso u go dey make noise everywhere. wettn sef? na only you dey NL. if GEJ wins in 2015, you can leave Nigeria or Kill yourself.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by unibenstudent1(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2014
henryobinna:

nigga I've already gotten clicks ;P

I just want to do to Front page what some other guys do. let me know how it feels...
u disregarded the pressing news which makes u an eye sore to people
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by holatin(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2014
noted maybe I should start investing in fuel.
# black market things
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by InvertedHammer: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2014
I love it.

When they removed oil subsidy, they promised to use the saved funds to refurbish the moribund refineries. And till date, no one has held them accountable to that promise.

When Mrs Iweala was queried on some of her phantom economic policies, she replied with "nattering nabob of negativism" and typical Nigerians, they gave her a round of applause at her mastery of the Queen's English.

As we debate, the economy is on auto-pilot and the caretakers are busy preparing their el Dorado in different countries where they and their families will seek solace when they jump ship.

Ordinary citizens? They are busy sharpening their knives and loading their weapons for the D-day. And when the raging hormones are calm, shout APC or PDP to get their adrenalin levels up again.

All I can do is laugh.

/

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2014
Meanwhile some people are still shouting GEJ till 2019. . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Marv650(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2014
NOTED√π
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2014
Cluelessness/corruption is deadlier than ebola+aids combined, 2015 is d cure!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by henryobinna(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2014
unibenstudent1:
u disregarded the pressing news which makes u an eye sore to people
mūrthafuvker stay out of my way!!!!

wetin concern you if I disregard am?..

all the ones I've been regarding what has been done about em.. or are you this stuupiid ib the morning?

just gerawt... unibenPikin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by madjune(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Where are those nairalanders clamouring for GEJ's re-election? Where are they?
On the eve of an election year, we are having all these menace- from jumping senators to impending impeachment and now, to possible fuel scarcity.
Can one not say GEJ is clueless?
These are matters he needs to swiftly turn around not only as leader but, as an ace towards his re-election bid.
Nobody hates GEJ for hating sake. For once, he should rise to presidential challenges.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by watchindelta(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2014
must we talked about only oil? they are many things in this country that will can use to achieve our goal as human, not as animals our politicians are doing like so.yeye ppl.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2014
NA BUHARI CAUSE AM. ABEG. LWKMD

VOTE WISELY IN 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by badmrkt(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2014
cramjones:
[size=24pt]The answer is very obvious - we have a Satanic President, who has literarily converted Nigeria to his personal bank account.

-CramJones
just wondering how many digits you must have added to your account...
Meanwhile, I'm just so positive that the issue would be addressed in two days time. Don't ask how!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by lekside11: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2014
The fact that the oil prices are falling is a good omen for Nigeria. This means federal government is paying less subsidy now. The price of crude oil is directly proportional to the price of refined products(petrol, kerosene, diesel etc).
Nigerians should begin to ask FG questions why we are still buying fuel at #97 per litre when the crude oil is about $61 per barrel.
This is not the time for us to be agitated about removal of fuel subsidy because the price of crude oil is falling and will continue to fall and this will translate into cheaper fuel. I expect us to be buying fuel at less than #60 per litre.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Men, during this period, I will not allow my tank to go below 3/4.

As soon as it hits 3/4, I am looking for the nearest station to refill. I advise everyone to do the same, so you don't get stranded, or have to buy from black market peeps that will sell 5 liters for N1,500.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Thinkr(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2014
SuperModerator:
despite the drastic fall in price of oil, leading to a drastic fall in price of subsidy, this government can't still pay.
Lmao* I shame for you. After so many articles about global oil price you never still sabi. Smh sad

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by bigglat: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2014
Well, it has become normal story at every end of the Year to experience fuel scarcity. Its normal way our Presidents wish us HAPPY NEW YEAR in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Thinkr(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2014
lekside11:
The fact that the oil prices are falling is a good omen for Nigeria. This means federal government is paying less subsidy now. The price of crude oil is directly proportional to the price of refined products(petrol, kerosene, diesel etc).
Nigerians should begin to ask FG questions why we are still buying fuel at #97 per litre when the crude oil is about $61 per barrel.
This is not the time for us to be agitated about removal of fuel subsidy because the price of crude oil is falling and will continue to fall and this will translate into cheaper fuel. I expect us to be buying fuel at less than #60 per litre.
Lwkmd. I weep for you too sad smh

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2014
bigglat:
Well, it has become normal story at every end of the to experience fuel scarcity. Its normal way our Presidents wish us HAPPY NEW YEAR in Nigeria.

Lol, in fairness though, fuel supply has been quite constant during GEJs tenure.

Though this is still bad.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Thinkr(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2014
watchindelta:
must we talked about only oil? they are many things in this country that will can use to achieve our goal as human, not as animals our politicians are doing like so.yeye ppl.
Na only oil thread dey fp? Meanwhile, this oil determines the short term destiny of the nigerian economy so you got to talk meehn.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by Thinkr(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2014
lexdino:
Eleyi gidi gan! Surely, this one will affect the price of garri in the market. For all those GEJ supporters, may your lives be blessed by God the same way GEJ is blessing Nigeria. GEJ is working.
Very correct grin soon subsidy is likely to be squashed cos I don't see oil going above 70$ pb. It'll surely dance between 40-70 for some time. E go affect even pure water
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by ogtavia(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2014
kennygee:
I for see a hike in transport fare for those travelling.

Really..?what tipped you off?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by SuperModerator: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2014
Thinkr:
Lmao* I shame for you. After so many articles about global oil price you never still sabi. Smh sad
ask me to educate you about it and stop flaunting your ignorance
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by miqos(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2014
na wa oh, Nahco,Sahco locked, now fuel scarcity looms all in december, all na fresh air

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by ogtavia(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2014
Thinkr:
Lwkmd. I weep for you too sad smh

Why are u laughing and weeping @ d same timeHas he said something wrong..if he has,put him right..I think along with him,yet,I know OPEC fixes international prices,yet countries that produce oil,sell lower prices to their citizens,why can't our leaders make our refineries functional,we won't have to be bothering about sudsidies..
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by jerryjere(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Agimor:
I foresee it as a new year gift from Jonathan.
u bi Tb Joshua
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms Over Delayed Subsidy Payments by experimentist: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
"The way Nigeria's economy is going down, Borno will soon discover oil"-- NOI grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / Who Are The Worst Grammar Botchers In The House? / Snow In Africa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.