Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Lady Gaga Raped When She Was 19 By A 39 Years Old Music Producer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Raped When She Was 19 By A 39 Years Old Music Producer (996 Views)

“A Reverend Father Raped Me When I Was 19″ Afrocandy Confesses / I Was Molested At 19 By A Future Reverend Father - Afrocandy / 29yr Old Music Star, Soul E, Picks His 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Raped When She Was 19 By A 39 Years Old Music Producer by heynaija: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2014
A radio host producer pushed her to speak about rape, while talking on the Howard Stern Show.

Lady Gaga RapedLady Gaga At 19, back in 20

‘My music’s been wonderful for me. But, you know, I was a shell of my former self at one point. I was not myself.

‘To be fair, I was about 19. I went to Catholic school and then all this crazy stuff happened, and I was going, “Oh, is this just the way adults are?’…I was very naive.”‘

Lady Gaga Raped

She was terrified when she saw the rapist, she added:

‘I saw him one time in a store and I was so paralysed by fear. Because it wasn’t until I was a little bit older that I went, “Wow, that was really messed up.”‘#

Thinking that drinking would help her forget the incident, but she later found the strength to speak about it:

‘And I didn’t even tell myself for the longest time. And then I was like, “You know what? All this drinking and all this nonsense, you have to go to the source, otherwise it just won’t go away. It will not go away.”‘

http://www.heynaija.com/lady-gaga-raped-when-she-was-19-by-a-39-years-old-music-producer/

Lady Gaga At 19

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Wilson Fires Major Shot At Prof Yemi Osibanjo, says he is a rapist / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Baby Bump - [PHOTO] / 2014 Glo CAF Award Live :Flavour Thrills Audience With His Performance(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.