Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

"I Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" - Kim K Reveals She Once Felt Insecure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" - Kim K Reveals She Once Felt Insecure (633 Views)

Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" / Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" - Kim K Reveals She Once Felt Insecure by amakaikeng(f): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2014
Who would have thought Kim Kardashian once felt insecure about her body? Well, it turns out she did. During her interview with Elle UK , the famous reality star said during that magazine's Confidence issue,

"When I was 13 my father (Robert Kardashian) wrote me a letter. I was unhappy with my body- I developed really early."
"Every night I would sit in the bath and cry, I prayed my boobs would stop growing. He told me I had a body not many girls have, that later it would lead to attention from men, but that the most important thing was that I was a wonderful girl and I had to understand my self worth."
"It’s taken me a long time to be happy with my body and for my confidence to grow to what it is today.
"I grew up when the body to have was the tall, slim, supermodel one, like Cindy Crawford's. No one looked like me. It's good to break the mould and recreate one." Read the rest of what she said... http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/12/i-prayed-my-boobs-would-stop-growing.html

(1) (Reply)

“if D’banj Gives Me An Offer, I’ll Join DB Records” - Oritsefemi / TY Bello Shares Touching Story On All She Did To Get Pr / Check Out Lady Gaga's Engagement Ring Designed By Lorraine Schwartz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.