Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Microsoft Lumia X Comes 2015 See Leaked Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Lumia X Comes 2015 See Leaked Specs (3212 Views)

Leaked Specs And Photos Of Oukitel's Smartphone With 10,000mah Battery / Leaked Specs Of Tecno's Upcoming Device , Boom J7 / Microsoft To Unveils New Lumia RM1090 See Leaked Specs In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Lumia X Comes 2015 See Leaked Specs by DaxTech: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2014
We are all in expectation for the next microsoft flagship Microsoft Lumia X come CES 2015 The Smartphone will features a 5.2 inch Full HD smartphone with a polycarbonate body, in keeping with past Lumias According to Nick Ludgate . It’s a super thin and light device, as the designer claims, but it also has a premium feel. Microsoft Lumia X also have a 13 megapixel camera at the back, a 3 MP front camera, 2 GB of RAM and a Snapdragon 801 processor. Storage goes up to 128 GB and Windows Phone 8.1 is the OS. As far as I can see, the Windows Phone buttons are now shown on screen and there’s no trace of a physical camera button. Lets us all focus on CES 2015 for the unveiling of the Microsoft Lumia X
Read More: http://daxtech.com.ng/blog/

Re: Microsoft Lumia X Comes 2015 See Leaked Specs by DaxTech: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
DaxTech:
We are all in expectation for the next microsoft flagship Microsoft Lumia X come CES 2015 The Smartphone will features a 5.2 inch Full HD smartphone with a polycarbonate body, in keeping with past Lumias According to Nick Ludgate . It’s a super thin and light device, as the designer claims, but it also has a premium feel. Microsoft Lumia X also have a 13 megapixel camera at the back, a 3 MP front camera, 2 GB of RAM and a Snapdragon 801 processor. Storage goes up to 128 GB and Windows Phone 8.1 is the OS. As far as I can see, the Windows Phone buttons are now shown on screen and there’s no trace of a physical camera button. Lets us all focus on CES 2015 for the unveiling of the Microsoft Lumia X
Read More: http://daxtech.com.ng/blog/
Re: Microsoft Lumia X Comes 2015 See Leaked Specs by Descartes: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
My question is; who is responsible for all these leaks in Tech world? undecided
Re: Microsoft Lumia X Comes 2015 See Leaked Specs by just2endowed: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:

Interesting
Re: Microsoft Lumia X Comes 2015 See Leaked Specs by 100Cents: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:

Ehya, nah me nah...

(1) (Reply)

[PICTURES] Smart Tablet Of 38K / Funny :: evolution of phone size. / Smile Communications Nig Launches "SmileVoice App"-call @ 8k/sec To All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.