Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Gunners News - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Gunners News (981 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunners News by mosesbody(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2008
I have a very big question, who sincerely believes Arsenal can still win the league and more tittle these season??
Re: Gunners News by toba1909(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2008
mosesbody,
The season is far too young,
for anyone to think he has won already.

Like i always tell the Chelksi fans,
"Don't count ur chicks yet"
Re: Gunners News by mosesbody(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2008
toba 1909, thanks for your view, but come to think of it, how can we lose to Burnley again?? (Burnley 2-0 Arsenal) after celebrating since Sunday only for them to act these way,well i don't understand whats wrong but i still want to believe something will come our way by divine intervention.

And what has our all powerful coach has to say??
"""""The players who play in the Carling Cup know that they can play at any minute in the Premier League. For me I don’t make a big difference I just use      this competition to give those players that I believe have the potential to play in the Premier League but need experience"""""

Now that we are out of the Carling Cup, i wonder what he has to say. My people we need to pray for our team ooooo
Re: Gunners News by wrex001(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2008
Season too young ke!!! Nothing for Arsenal this season o, If our Kano Pillars catch them this season ehnnnn, it wouldnt be funny at all!!!
Re: Gunners News by carlos25: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2008
@mosesbody,

ITS NOT MATTER OF I I OR IF THEY BELEIVE. ITS A SURE THING THAT ARSENAL WILL WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON.

GO SOMEWHERE MARK IT AND THEN KEEP IT SAFE AND WHEN IT HAPPENS CONTACT ME BELOW FOR CELEBRATIONS.

carlosgunners@gmail.com

GUNNNNNNNNNEEEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSSS444LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Gunners News by mosesbody(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2008
I BELIEVE YOU CARLOS,  YOU ARE MOUTHEDDDDDDDDDDDD   
GUNNERS FOR LIFE,
HOPE WE  GO DRINK BEER TOGETHER AT THE END OF THE SEASON
Re: Gunners News by mosesbody(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2008
Hey gunners today we'll be playing again, what do you guys think about our match, send in you comments

Saturday, 6 December 2008
Arsenal vs Wigan, 15:00
Re: Gunners News by carlos25: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2008
ITS NOT MATTER OF I I OR IF THEY BELEIVE. ITS A SURE THING THAT ARSENAL WILL WIN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON.

GO SOMEWHERE MARK IT AND THEN KEEP IT SAFE AND WHEN IT HAPPENS CONTACT ME BELOW FOR CELEBRATIONS.

carlosgunners@gmail.com

GUNNNNNNNNNEEEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSSS444LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Gunners News by chidichris(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2008
calos,
you have shown your loyalty as a fan so we are expecting you to say something outside centiments.
based on centiments, there are 20 teams in pursuit of the trophy epl and every team has its fans who mathematically will tell you that they are still in the game so they like you are all hoping to get the cup.
if we must base our arguement on what is on ground at the moment, arsenal is and will strugle to be in the first four this season.

(1) (Reply)

Inter Milan Confirm Rafa Benitez Appointment As San Siro Boss / 2013/2104 Season Winter Champions For Europe’s Top Leagues And Predictions. / How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.