Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Great Opportunities In A Nigerian-british School In Lekki, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Great Opportunities In A Nigerian-british School In Lekki, Lagos (1159 Views)

Teaching Job Vacancy In A British School In Kaduna State. / A Nigerian-british School In Lekki Lagos, Has 7 Urgent Vacancies / Job Opportunities In Shell-snepco Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Opportunities In A Nigerian-british School In Lekki, Lagos by goldenjobs: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
A world class school in Lekki, Lagos, requires the services of :

1. An English language school

2. A Social studies teacher

3. A Maths teacher

4.A Montessori Director

5. An Igbo language teacher

6. Librarian

7. School supervisor

Please send your CV with a cover note to the advertiser at goldenjobs669@gmail.com

Thanks and good luck
Re: Great Opportunities In A Nigerian-british School In Lekki, Lagos by monemsis(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Great Opportunities In A Nigerian-british School In Lekki, Lagos by holatin(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Their pay go make sense ooo.
lemme check who need job
Re: Great Opportunities In A Nigerian-british School In Lekki, Lagos by bigtimemugu(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
bros i need job like 2moro no dey, can u help?
Re: Great Opportunities In A Nigerian-british School In Lekki, Lagos by wale4u2007: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: goldenjobs669@gmail.com: What's going on with this School advert? Honestly,anytime I stumbled at it, it makes me feel very uncomfortable.The reason is because if I count the number of times that this School advert has been posted ;its over 11 times. So,what happen to the Management of the School. Is it that they no dey finish their own recruitment/ that they need more workforce or something everytime.Because ,I started noticing this advert on this thread since October,of which at least the advert always feature twice in a week since then. Or,is that people no dey apply or that they have not gotten the right personnel for the job or that their labour turn-over is high or...low payment. Please concerned person(s) should say something. Forgive me for sounding a little bit harsh;because this is my observation. Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Great Opportunities In A Nigerian-british School In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
wale4u2007:
Re: goldenjobs669@gmail.com: What's going on with this School advert? Honestly,anytime I stumbled at it, it makes me feel very uncomfortable.The reason is because if I count the number of times that this School advert has been posted ;its over 11 times. So,what happen to the Management of the School. Is it that they no dey finish their own recruitment/ that they need more workforce or something everytime.Because ,I started noticing this advert on this thread since October,of which at least the advert always feature twice in a week since then. Or,is that people no dey apply or that they have not gotten the right personnel for the job or that their labour turn-over is high or...low payment. Please concerned person(s) should say something. Forgive me for sounding a little bit harsh;because this is my observation. Thank you and God bless you.

Baba you are not harsh.
You have spoken well.
I noticed too.

(1) (Reply)

1st Help In 2015 / Pls Help A Sister / Instrumentation And Control Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.