Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why Do Babies Make Fist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Babies Make Fist (858 Views)

Do Babies Enjoy Being Backed? / Do Babies Need Drugs Before They Start Teething? Mothers Pls Help!!! / What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Babies Make Fist by Eve62(f): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Making fist is one thing ive noticed babies make over time. Their fist are always very tight such that if you put a finger in their hands, you find it a bit difficult to pull it out.

So, do you think there is a reason for their fist?
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by cantell(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Noticed that too. Anyone who knows should tell.
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by echobee(f): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
U cant question BABA GOD smiley
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by KanwuliaJara: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Very cute!
A natural reflex in utero! kiss
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
it's a reflex that prevents their fingers from atrophing. it aslo trains their grip. also, they want to punch their parents for bringing them to this incredibly annoying world.
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by LewsTherin: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
also, they want to punch their parents for bringing them to this incredibly annoying world.

Word!

My 1 month old keeps flippin the bird at me! I can almost believe she's angry at all the naija wahala she's being made to face grin
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Eve62(f): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
it's a reflex that prevents their fingers from atrophing. it aslo trains their grip. also, they want to punch their parents for bringing them to this incredibly annoying world.

smileylol
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eve62:

smileylol
*in will smith voice* are you really laughing or you just typed that to make someone feel good?
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Eve62(f): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
*in will smith voice* are you really laughing or you just typed that to make someone feel good?

Oga sir that's a smile for ur saying d babies want to punch their parents.
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Its the way God designed their fingers, its much easier to fold it into a fist than to keep it open. I carried a neighbours baby,(Mervyn) yesterday, he grabbed my earpiece that was hanging down my neck and b4 I could remove it, the baby cut one ear remaining one and he's just 4 months old
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eve62:

Oga sir that's a smile for ur saying d babies want to punch their parents.
right.
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
lofty900:
Its the way God designed their fingers, its much easier to fold it into a fist than to keep it open. I carried a neighbours baby,(Mervyn) yesterday, he grabbed my earpiece that was hanging down my neck and b4 I could remove it, the baby cut one ear remaining one and he's just 4 months old
you fit LIE ! ! !
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
you fit LIE ! ! !
earpiece with very tiny wires can easily pull off, nothing to lie about
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
lofty900:
earpiece with very tiny wires can easily pull off, nothing to lie about
oh, I Thought You Meant He Cut Your Ear Off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Teempakguy:
oh, I Thought You Meant He Cut Your Ear Off.
hahaha, na wa 4 u o
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
lofty900:
hahaha, na wa 4 u o
don't Judge Me
Re: Why Do Babies Make Fist by Eve62(f): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
lofty900:

you can imagine. Sometimes i wonder where the strength come from.

(1) (Reply)

How To Slap Your Husband Daily… / My Mother ....do U Remember The Poem? / What Fun Name Do You Call You Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.