Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes (5261 Views)

Check Out The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes. / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have / Top 7 Most Expensive Perfumes In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Natural fragrances and perfumes have been around since ancient times, bringing pleasant and evocative smells to living spaces, hair and skin. It is only since the 1800s, however, that we’ve had the capacity to create perfumes as we know them today.
In modern society, both men and women wear cologne and perfume; it’s a luxury market, and people generally expect to hand over a pretty penny for a beautifully decorated bottle and a classy fragrance. It’s a safe gift choice and an indulgence that remains popular at all times.

Of course, most people wouldn’t expect to spend anything close to the amount that the fragrances on this list cost.The eye-watering prices of the following 10 most expensive perfumes and colognes in the world are influenced by the design of the bottle, current trends, and the rarity of the ingredients involved. In the commercial fragrance industry, luxurious perfumes are bought by the ounce, not the bottle, so we’ve ranked the perfumes’ prices in this way.
source http://www.therichest.com/luxury/most-expensive/worlds-10-most-expensive-perfumes/?view=all

1. DKNY Golden Delicious Million Dollar Fragrance Bottle – $1 million
In 2011, DKNY unveiled its golden-apple-shaped million dollar bottle of perfume.
The bottle is crafted in 14-karat yellow and white gold and contains 183 yellow sapphires, 2,700 white diamonds, a 1.6-carat turquoise Paraiba tourmaline from Brazil, a 7.18-carat oval Cabochon sapphire from Sri Lanka, 15 vivid pink diamonds from Australia, 4-rose cut diamonds, a 3.07-carat oval cut ruby, a 4.03-carat pear shape rose cut diamond, and a 2.43-carat flawless vivid yellow Canary diamond adorning the cap.

2. Clive Christian No. 1 Imperial Majesty Perfume – $12,721.89 per ounce

3. Baccarat Les Larmes Sacrees de Thebes – $6,800 per ounce

4. Chanel Grand Extrait – $4,200 per ounce

Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
5. Clive Christian No. 1 – $2,150 per ounce

6. Hermès 24 Faubourg – $1,500 per ounce

7. Caron Poivre – $1,000 per ounce

8. Joy by Jean Patou – $800 per ounce

1 Share

Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by epospiky(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wow! So there are people who still purchase these perfumes with all their cost. Na food?
Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
9. JAR Bolt of Lightning – $765 per ounce

10. Annick Goutal Eau d’Hadrien – $441.18 per ounce

Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by holatin(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
what ??
shey e go immune u to shame or make u been loved ?
Extravagant sacrifice
Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by enniewelt(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wetin? Ah ah ah what happen Was it produced in heaven
Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by vivaciouzz(f): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Perfume abi Na love potion?
Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by Jennydoris(f): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Am very sure that the fragrance when sprayed will last till the end of time.... if not it's of no use.

Anyway, for those that have the money and the heart to spend the money, let them feel free to spend....

Me rocking my 'ACTIVE WOMAN' perfume and 'HOTICE' body spray.
Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by angelTI(f): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by Williams831: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Well... those perfumes are very expensive, those are luxuries that mortals like me can't afford, even if I could buy them I wouldn't, I prefer to keep using imitation perfumes, they will say I'm stingy, but they are the ones I like, especially because of the prices, with what I would spend on one of those perfumes, I can buy 10 or more imitation perfumes than the ones I use nowadays.
Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by tot3ntanZz: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
I think that buying very expensive perfumes makes no sense. There are a lot of cheap perfumes that are perfect!
Re: The World’s 10 Most Expensive Perfumes by Tano76: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
My contratulations for the people who can afford these perfumes. For those who can't, like me, I use to get imitations of them in sites like this. They may be not exactly the same, but most people won't be able to tell the difference smiley

(1) (Reply)

One-stop Kente Shop / Lace Gown Styles 2020 - Latest Lace Designs For Special Occasions / Wholesale &retail! Ladies Fancy Hand Bags, Shoes &kids shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.