Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... (2663 Views)

Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! / Any UK residents with experience in Investment banking (Quants T&S)? / Urgent Teaching Vacancy 4 Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by sunnshyn(f): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dear UK residents,

Peace of the lord be with you all, amen!

I'm in dire need. I have an aunt who stays in South East London and needs a job urgently. She's married with a son and things are quite rough for the family, really rough for them.

I'm doing this 'cos I do not think she or anyone with her academic/professional standard deserves this, however, what must be done must be done...I heard that it's tough for people without permanent residency to get jobs, but I'm a firm believer that there are UK business owners and employers here on nairaland.

Please good-hearted people of nairaland, I ask on her behalf, if anyone can assist with any form of employment, especially jobs that may suit a woman with a young child like jobs for stay-home moms, please do not hesitate to contact me here...

We will appreciate any assistance or guidance given..

Blessings,

sunnshyn.
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by sunnshyn(f): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
sunnshyn:
Dear UK residents,

Peace of the lord be with you all, amen!

I'm in dire need. I have an aunt who stays in South East London and needs a job urgently. She's married with a son and things are quite rough for the family, really rough for them.

I'm doing this 'cos I do not think she or anyone with her academic/professional standard deserves this, however, what must be done must be done...I heard that it's tough for people without permanent residency to get jobs, but I'm a firm believer that there are UK business owners and employers here on nairaland.

Please good-hearted people of nairaland, I ask on her behalf, if anyone can assist with any form of employment, especially jobs that may suit a woman with a young child like jobs for stay-home moms, please do not hesitate to contact me here...

We will appreciate any assistance or guidance given..

Blessings,

sunnshyn.
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by lawrencex(f): 1:12am On Dec 04, 2014
Please tell to go Google and search for BLUEARROW recruitment agency or compass recruitment agency in south east London and go to there office with her passport and National insurance card and CV this agencies offer such jobs like factory assistant, care jobs, stadium jobs etc.......is she on student visa? undecided
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by sunnshyn(f): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2014
lawrencex:
Please tell to go Google and search for BLUEARROW recruitment agency or compass recruitment agency in south east London and go to there office with her passport and National insurance card and CV this agencies offer such jobs like factory assistant, care jobs, stadium jobs etc.......is she on student visa? undecided

Yes she is on student visa.
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
lawrencex:
hahaha haha Nigerians and blue arrow. Worked for dem 2006 to 2008 waiter nd sales things he heheheh. @OP her student visa has expired blue arrow won't gv her work o. Nd dey hv mostly menial jobs
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by sunnshyn(f): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
ednut1:
hahaha haha Nigerians and blue arrow. Worked for dem 2006 to 2008 waiter nd sales things he heheheh. @OP her student visa has expired blue arrow won't gv her work o. Nd dey hv mostly menial jobs

Menial jobs, ok...afterall there's dignity in labour.

Hello Ednut,

I see you've been in the UK for a while considering the fact that you worked for the said blue arrow more than 6 years ago. Is there anyway you can help my aunt get a decent job at least?

She's currently about to round up schooling(Healthcare management) and we are in dire need.

Your effort will really be appreciated.

Thank you,

sunnshyn
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
sunnshyn:

Menial jobs, ok...afterall there's dignity in labour.

Hello Ednut,

I see you've been in the UK for a while considering the fact that you worked for the said blue arrow more than 6 years ago. Is there anyway you can help my aunt get a decent job at least?

She's currently about to round up schooling(Healthcare management) and we are in dire need.

Your effort will really be appreciated.

Thank you,

sunnshyn
Lost touch with tins over there. Things are quite tough nowadays there. Nt easy getting a job or even work permit nowadays. U cud find Nigeria shop owners or business pple to help u out.
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by sunnshyn(f): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
ednut1:

Lost touch with tins over there. Things are quite tough nowadays there. Nt easy getting a job or even work permit nowadays. U cud find Nigeria shop owners or business pple to help u out.

Ok Ednut,

We will keep asking around and searching. Thank you.

Blessings,

sunnshyn
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Op y not return to Nigeria since u/ur aunt hv qualifications. U know d situation of UK before u venture Der. Most hv my friends Der hv left for usa
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by lawrencex(f): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tell your Aunty to relocate to a smaller town like Southampton, Kent, Milton Keynes or better still cardiff in south Wales there loads of jobs there and the rents re cheap there but southern London the rents re expensive and there is less jobs... wink
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by sunnshyn(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
panachuku:
Op y not return to Nigeria since u/ur aunt hv qualifications. U know d situation of UK before u venture Der. Most hv my friends Der hv left for usa

Hello Panachuku,

Thank you for your response. I'm not in the position to advise my aunt to relocate back to Nigeria.

Help is close, I can feel it.

Blessings,

sunnshyn
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by sunnshyn(f): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
lawrencex:
Tell your Aunty to relocate to a smaller town like Southampton, Kent, Milton Keynes or better still cardiff in south Wales there loads of jobs there and the rents re cheap there but southern London the rents re expensive and there is less jobs... wink

Hello Lawrencex,

She's married with a child and stays with her hubby in South East London, according to what I found out rent isn't a problem. Please don't ask me how, 'cos I honestly do not know. What's needed is a job.

Thank you for response.

Blessings,

sunnshyn
Re: UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... by sunnshyn(f): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

Still on this issue...

Help is needed in whatever way...

Looking forward to reading from everyone.

Top of the week to you all..

sunnshyn.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Applied '' The Almighty Formula '' In Your Job? / Chevron 2017 Internship Program- Group Chat / SIAO Partners Job Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.