Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality (19388 Views)

10 Steps You Need To Take To Transform Your Ideas Into Business / Four Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality / Copyrights And Patenting: A Guide To Protecting Your Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality by Akinsnaira: 1:54am On Dec 07, 2014
shutdownkaka22:
Nice article !! The idea i had make me to generate alot of money i never expected in my life.

KUDOS TO GOOGLE ADSENSE! U make me RICH!

BUT IT IS NOT EASY OH, IT TOOK ME YEARS TO BE GREAT

Please, how long will it take for a blog to qualify for an AdSense Account?
Re: Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality by eleojo23: 5:29am On Dec 07, 2014
Jamieb:
Ma major problem has always been zeal to finish what I started. I always come with a wonderful idea but along the line I will just push it aside. Started a novel in 2011 and have written it till chapter 4 only to abandon up till now. God help me

I found this website which I think will be of help to you as regards finishing your novel.
Find time to browse through all the pages.

Follow this link.
http://www.timothyhallinan.com/writers.php
Re: Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality by MightyFortress: 8:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Nice one, Op.
Re: Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality by bestads(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2014
This is great
Re: Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality by justi4jesu(f): 3:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Nice one Op.
Re: Ways To Turn Your Ideas Into Reality by eleojo23: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Yet To Release Old Notes To Banks / Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? / Uba Introduces Simplified Process For Bvn Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.