Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US (20769 Views)

Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by topeorekoy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nollywood actor and producer, Tchidi Chikere and wife, Nuella Chikere have welcomed a baby girl in far away US. According to Tchidi who broke the news, said the baby has been named Tess.

“We call her baby Tess. Welcome to our home and the love we have waiting for u. God has done it. N to my wifey.. Teee loves ya!"

It will be recalled that Tchidi got separated from his wife few months ago before tying the knot with the actress. Tess will be his 4th child, while she’s Nuella’s first child.

Source:http://topeorekoya..com/2014/12/tchidi-nuella-chikere-welcome-baby-girl.html

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by KlaireKlement(f): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Aww...Congratz to them....
Na d FTC be this??What's will all the hype??There's nufin special about it...However,I AM FTC!!*Top of the morning to u all*
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by ammyluv2002(f): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wow! Good news
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by axortedbabe(f): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Didnt dig d write up...
Howeva,congrats..
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Congratz to the husband snatcher

17 Likes

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
congrats to them.

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Congrats to my namesake o!!!! Baby Tess, Nnoo.. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by poranta(f): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by angelTI(f): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
....and an innocent child has been brought into the mess.

Congrats to them though

3 Likes

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by clixa: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Good for both of them. Congrats
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
tchidi:
Congrats to my namesake o!!!! Baby Tess, Nnoo.. kiss kiss
your mentions will reach one million if this thread gets to front page. Lolz!

Congratulations to the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by MabyCool: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Congrats, & Welcome to the World Baby Tess
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by Sharon6(f): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Congratulations

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by EbuGeneral(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2014
wetin concern me?
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by Blackchampion(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Another child from another wife.
Congrats to dem shaa

1 Like

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by akpumping7720(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2014
God bless the new born baby.....
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by donbrowser(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2014
How will this help Jonathan win 2015 polls?

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by Osyxcel(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2014
Congrats to them smiley
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by nicflame(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2014
...and man shall reproduce..
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by naijaboiy: 6:02am On Dec 04, 2014
Congrats to tchidi and nuella cheesy
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by Tic4tac(m): 6:03am On Dec 04, 2014
Congrats 2 'em
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2014
us.how come I didn't see them. congrat anyway.
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by neuljosh(m): 6:03am On Dec 04, 2014
How is this a big news that hits NL front page. This is why Nairaland has been falling in Alexa ranking. Too many unnecessary topics with no meaning

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by LordMecuzy(m): 6:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Cute
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US by iceberylin(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2014
Thats not my bizz undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' / Juliet Okoroafor Donates 200 Medicated Eye Glasses To Isiokpo Community / Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.