Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Use Of 'ROHYPNOL' To Commit Crime. Girls Pls Be Warned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Use Of 'ROHYPNOL' To Commit Crime. Girls Pls Be Warned (721 Views)

Tee Billz Wants To Commit Suicide / Ladies Are Going All Out To Deceive Men. Pls Be Careful [see Pix] / Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Of 'ROHYPNOL' To Commit Crime. Girls Pls Be Warned by sugarboii(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Girls please be warned, pay close attention to what you are about to read.
Use of 'ROHYPNOL' to commit crime:
A woman was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her at a Bus stand! Though she was unable to remember the events of the previous evening, tests conducted revealed that she had been raped repeatedly. There was trace of Rohypnol in her blood.
Rohypnol, is presently being used as a date rape drug. It is actually a small sterilization pill which is now being used by rapists to drug their targets at parties. The drug makes the mind of the target (would be victim) go blank so that she does not remember anything that transpires and worse still, the drug sterilizes the victim so that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist need not worry about having his identity revealed later by a paternity test. The real bad news is that The Drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY - they are PERMANENT. Any female that takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE.
The drug is administered by dropping it into the target's drink. The girl wouldn't remember a thing the next morning, nothing of all that had taken place the night before will she remember.
Rohypnol, dissolves rapidly and easily in drinks, leaving no taste and no change in color which makes it impossible to detect.
These weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. It's that easy and Rohypnol is about to break out big on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it.
Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girls.
Girls, be careful when you're out, especially on a date, don't leave your drink unattended.
(Buy your own drinks, ensure bottles or cans received are unopened or sealed; don't even taste someone else's drink)
There has already been a report in Nigeria of girls drinks being spiked by Rohypnol.
Please make the effort to forward this to everyone you know.
For guys - Please inform all your female friends and relatives, remember you also have sisters.
Important news are meant to b passed on please! This was sent to me and I feel I should pass it along to so that we are better equipped to protect our loved ones.
Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Choi !18+Only - And Finally Maheeda Goes Completely Unclad!!! / Wiz Khalifa Filming A Celebrity Sex Tape / Photos:Oritsefemi In A Ghastly Car Accident,damages His New Range Beyond Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.