Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Hahaha Akpos The Correct Doctor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hahaha Akpos The Correct Doctor (780 Views)

Akpos The Comedian Reveals Identity On FACEBOOK / Akpos The Pastor / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha Akpos The Correct Doctor by Kasieze(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Akpos be correct doctor

Doctor Akpos opened a new clinic. He wrote on it; Any treatment is 10,000 Naira, and if I cannot treat you, I will pay you 20,000 Naira. A man wanting the 20,000 Naira for himself, went to Akpos; Doctor, I can’t feel any taste. I lost my sense of taste. Akpos then ask one of his nurses to give him a few drops of medicine from box 22. Upon taking the drops, the man shouted; It is urine o o o! Doctor Akpos said; Congratulations, your sense of taste is back. The man was very angry that he lost his 10,000 Naira. He came back two weeks later, determined to get 20,000 Naira. He said to Doctor Akpos, I lost my memory. The Doctor Akpos smiled and called; Nurse! Please give this man some............................ http://www..com/view_joke.php?id=448 click to continue

1 Like

Re: Hahaha Akpos The Correct Doctor by Goodquestion(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
This story is not new to me. I will comment later.

(1) (Reply)

Na Only U Waka Come? Who Made That Statement? / For The Smart Minds Only / Funny Thing Jonathan Caused Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.