Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS (16464 Views)

SHAMEFUL!! Another Sodom And Gomorrah Found In Ajar Club In Benin. See Photos / This Is Another Sodom And Gomorrah Found In Ajar Club In Benin. Let Be Careful ( / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Imagine What People Do In This Popular H0tel At Night!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by gowap(m): 12:11am On Dec 04, 2014
[img]http://www.bagofgists.ml/media/sodom[/img]

Wow! To us “Dancing is not bad if they dance with their clothes on but when they remove their clothes and become semi n*ked in full view of the public, then it becomes an offence and that’s why we call it SODOM & GOMORRAH.…

See Some raunchy Images...

[img]http://www.bagofgists.ml/media/sodom1[/img]

[img]http://www.bagofgists.ml/media/sodom2[/img]

View More Photo Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by Chickenstew: 2:06am On Dec 04, 2014
Na wa. Look @ that fat girl lying on top of that innocent guy like that.

3 Likes

Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by kinibigdeal(m): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2014
grin oga wetin u self dey find for sodom if u no be part of dem

13 Likes

Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by icebebe(f): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2014
Chickenstew:
Na wa. Look @ that fat girl lying on top of that innocent guy like that.
u call dt boy innocent? U no see him teeth,can't u see he's actually enjoying d whole fin?smh

I no com no weda na wrapper d fat gal tie go club o grin grin buh mum has dt kind of wrapper sha,I will save dis pix n shw her d evils dey'v done wit her kind of wrapper grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by ROZZAYY(f): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2014
Lolz dis ones r dressed na, so wen u go to strip clubs were dey r stark, wat will u now say, hell fire? Abeg joor.
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2014
whoredom

1 Like

Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by Durchess(f): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2014
icebebe:
u call dt boy innocent? U no see him teeth,can't u see he's actually enjoying d whole fin?smh

I no com no weda na wrapper d fat gal tie go club o grin grin buh mum has dt kind of wrapper sha,I will save dis pix n shw her d evils dey'v done wit her kind of wrapper grin grin
evil indeed , lolzzzz
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by ammyluv2002(f): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wait o! Are you still looking for the new Sodom & Gomorrah? The whole world na Sodom & Gomorrah now
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by philo3(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
what will you call strip clubs then at OP....
Gomorrah nd Sodom undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by emilyone(f): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
I doubt if these peeps are Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by rattlesnake(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
women some of them are disgusting undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by boss1310(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
sodom and gomorrah?
that means that all music videos being churned out by our artistes are hell cos they are even worse
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by Oluwatosean(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
O boy, see enjoyment
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by akinsadeez(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is nothing na. Op have you heard of nude clubs? You should visit the ones in calabar and port harcourt. When you reach there this one will be like fellowship meeting to you.

1 Like

Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by ABEngine(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
*clears throat* Nnanyi OP, so how soon are you returning to a more serious "Sodom" to bring us some more pishurz?
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by SPLiTZ1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mtchw babyish pictures I deal with matured stuffs
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by faradexs09(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Smh
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by SAMBARRY: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2014
Some Women always disrespecting themselves undecided

no wonder men don't have regard for women these days undecided
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by BlackSEER(m): 1:18am On Dec 05, 2014
some dudes are yet to hear about strip dancers.
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Why blame the women alone, what of the men that are enjoying what the women were doing? Try to be unselfish when being judgemental.
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by shigo20(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2014
It has just been prophesised during this month new moon service that sooner than expected the world will come to an end.I just pray I make heaven
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
shigo20:
It has just been prophesised during this month new moon service that sooner than expected the world will come to an end.I just pray I make heaven
Are u trying to tell us that you serve GOD in order to make heaven or because u fear hell? If so, then try to serve GOD because He is worthy of your service and also bcoz you love Him but not for the fear of hell, for this is what GOD wants.May the LORD keep you strong up to the end.
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
this one na small compared to the one that happens here in agwan rogo area of Abuja
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by RotrEmmanuel: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
nawao! una go crash nairaland again with useless post.

anyway! GEJ till I die: tongue

Here in France u can't see such in night clubs grin grin
Re: Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS by Roum(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2014
is dz a vigil? cuz I schooled in calabar

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His 37th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Idris Abdulkareem Celebrates His 44th Birthday / Uti Nwachukwu Supports Cee-C: “I Pray She Enters Finale"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.