Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295412 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
sudo1986:

OK sir
But I dont know how to transfer money from Nigerian account to another account in China

There are some means of transferring money from Nigeria to China.

You can transfer through bank takes about 3 to 5 working days to arrive in China. Charges rate is about 15USD for any amount.

Western union transfer takes about 24hours or less. Charges rate is about 7%.

You can also use some trusted quick transfer companies..Transfer Naira to their Account and they pay the amount in Chinese Yuan. Transfer charges about 5%, it's instant and saves you the stress of obtaining dollars.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
kse001:
pls any student in china, i need help, unilag do not give student softcopy of transcript to personal email except institutional mail or profession organisation. but i need dis for my csc scholarship to different school. can any be of gud help,if there is a email of institution dat i can give unilag to send the softcopyw to and the person will also forward to my personal email.

Yes, Universities in Nigeria requires the institute name in China. In order not to limit your chances of applying to multiple schools, it's advisable to use the services of an education organization in China. This could be addressed to them and they can submit your transcript to multiple schools.

The image here shows an example. (Details omitted due to privacy wink)

Hope this is helpful to you or others.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by runathread: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
[Thanks l have seen my mistakes.quote author=Tonydon12 post=67857706]

It means you have not finished your application at the University. Click on edit, fill it properly and click on submit. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Students In China by runathread: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
[Ok thanksquote author=solastar2 post=67832833]

Which school is that? Filled in on university application page mean u have not submitted. Sending the documents to school depend on whether the school requested for it.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Students In China by STENON(f): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
Good day to you all. I applied for a scholarship in china. After filling all the documents, I am having problem with the uploading of signed application forms on my application. That's the last stage. I am very worried. It always bring out "use Chrome or explorer level 8 for uploading" I have tried that several times but to no avail. Please kindly help me out.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by runathread: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Good morning house, please which is the accepted hospital from where l should get my medical fitness certificate ,private, state or federal hospitals.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
runathread:
Good morning house, please which is the accepted hospital from where l should get my medical fitness certificate ,private, state or federal hospitals.

Good day, only Government hospitals are accepted. Do not do your medical examination in any private hospital. After you finish all the tests, the doctor will fill the physical examination form needed for foreigners to study in China (I'm sure you already have this), then the doctor needs to sign and stamp.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by alicethestriver: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hi guys, anybody who is studying or has applied to study at Tongji Univ (UNEP-IESD)? lets share application experiences
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Thanks so much sir
I think their is no available scholarship anymore....

I will wait till next year

scholarshiphope:

Computer science and technology is very much available and open to all. You can try some universities located in Central China or North of China.

Also, another option would be Software Engineering, this major is one of the top among International students studying in China. Many Universities have this major in English medium.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
STENON:
Good day to you all. I applied for a scholarship amin china. After filling all the documents, I am having problem with the uploading of signed application forms on my application. That's the last stage. I am very worried. It always bring out "use Chrome or explorer level 8 for uploading" I have tried that several times but to no avail. Please kindly help me out

which scholarship ?? mind sharing
Re: Nigerian Students In China by STENON(f): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chukason1:

which scholarship ?? mind sharing
Yes sure. You'l select TSP scholarship after clicking on this link www.studyinjiangsu.org

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by STENON(f): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
STENON:
Good day to you all. I applied for a scholarship in china. After filling all the documents, I am having problem with the uploading of signed application forms on my application. That's the last stage. I am very worried. It always bring out "use Chrome or explorer level 8 for uploading" I have tried that several times but to no avail. Please kindly help me out.
The guy that introduced me to the scholarship has collected 2k from me for his data subscription and uploading some of my academic documents. But the problem I am havin now is Uploading of the final signed application form but he is asking for additional 3k before he can assist me. Please help me out if you have internet explorer level 8. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
STENON:
Yes sure. You'l select TSP scholarship after clicking on this link www.studyinjiangsu.org

Thanks for your help ..... the application requirements is sort of tedious what do you think ? when is the deadline??
Re: Nigerian Students In China by STENON(f): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chukason1:

Thanks for your help ..... the application requirements is sort of tedious what do you think ? when is the deadline??
Yes somehow tediour but also interesting because a nairalander has won the scholarship
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
STENON:
Yes somehow tediour but also interesting because a nairalander has won the scholarship

wow .... Share the link please .... make I see how he do am.....
Re: Nigerian Students In China by STENON(f): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chukason1:

wow .... Share the link please .... make I see how he do am.....
Dont mind him jor. He helped me to the last stage of the application that involves uploading of documents. I paid 2k for his data subcription but he is demanding for extra 3k again to upload the final signed document for me.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
STENON:
Dont mind him jor. He helped me to the last stage of the application that involves uploading of documents. I paid 2k for his data subcription but he is demanding for extra 3k again to upload the final signed document for me.

Sadly I don't have an international passport yet .....
it is a strong requirement ? can I dm you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by STENON(f): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chukason1:

Sadly I don't have an international passport yet .....
it is a strong requirement ? can I dm you
You can use national id card.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=STENON post=68183654] You can use national id card. His name is
Re: Nigerian Students In China by STENON(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chukason1:

Thanks big time ... I just sent him a mail smiley
Please kindly unquote his monicker
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
STENON:
Please kindly unquote his monicker
How? hope no problem
Re: Nigerian Students In China by STENON(f): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chukason1:

How? hope no problem
No problem.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Tonydon12: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2018
STENON:
The guy that introduced me to the scholarship has collected 2k from me for his data subscription and uploading some of my academic documents. But the problem I am havin now is Uploading of the final signed application form but he is asking for additional 3k before he can assist me. Please help me out if you have internet explorer level 8. Thank you

Use a computer for uploading, use the internet explorer, click on completed application, click on upload then you will see where to upload. That's all. It's simple but you most use internet explorer.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by STENON(f): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tonydon12:

Use a computer for uploading, use the internet explorer, click on completed application, click on upload then you will see where to upload. That's all. It's simple but you most use internet explorer.
Please I have tried it but it is not working. I still tried it yester night. Can you please assist me?? Please and please
Re: Nigerian Students In China by hadj(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
hadj:
please can one apply with combination of two result I.e neco and waec
please attend to this my question ,I've been asking of this since

please attend to this question
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Tonydon12: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
STENON:
Please I have tried it but it is not working. I still tried it yester night. Can you please assist me?? Please and please

Make sure u use system. That's only way it could work.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by runathread: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
[Thanks for the clarification.quote author=scholarshiphope post=68172464]

Good day, only Government hospitals are accepted. Do not do your medical examination in any private hospital. After you finish all the tests, the doctor will fill the physical examination form needed for foreigners to study in China (I'm sure you already have this), then the doctor needs to sign and stamp. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2018
hadj:

please attend to this question

Only few selected schools in China can accept combination of results. In some cases after you receive the admission and resume in China, you might be required to seat for a short exam to check your grades (Don't worry this wouldn't affect your admission).
Re: Nigerian Students In China by hadj(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2018
scholarshiphope:

Only few selected schools in China can accept combination of results. In some cases after you receive the admission and resume in China, you might be required to seat for a short exam to check your grades (Don't worry this wouldn't affect your admission).

Thanks a lot sir,I really appreciate sir
Re: Nigerian Students In China by uchman(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2018
scholarshiphope:

Brother,
Can you list out schools that accept Nigerians please
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2018
uchman:

Brother,
Can you list out schools that accept Nigerians please

Ok please check this list for schools that accepts Nigerians https://decsap.com/universities .
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Lordwap(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Any one applying jinan university ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.