Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (299615 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by JimloveTM(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
FA13:

I need the information about universities still open please...

I am interested in Masters in Mech Engineering.

Cc: Royalchannel

Changchung University of Science and Technology, Jilin is still open.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
skitozblog:
am asking is it possible for someone to collect police clearance on your behave
it is not possible as you will do finger prints
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
chichisun:
OK thanks �
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
chichisun:
how long does it take
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Sleezwizz: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
JimloveTM:

Changchung University of Science and Technology, Jilin is still open. Send me a whatsapp message, i can link you to a consultant.

Self sponsor or scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 3:59am On Jul 29, 2018
skitozblog:
how long does it take
in Enugu it takes three working days, it might be different in some other places
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 4:05am On Jul 29, 2018
RoyalChannel:
please I want to be clarified on these. I heard that starting from August, visa application will be by appointment. That means you will have to book for an appointment online to submit your application. I wish to know the authenticity of this information

I'll answer the questions that are clear enough.
1. for Bachelors prospects, you only get to notarize and authenticate your police report. Notarization and legalization are one and same, that is done in a high court but authentication is done in the foreign affairs ministry and the chinese Embassy. The only previous certificate owned by the Bachelors prospects is the SSCE and authentication is not done at any ministry for that but you are required to provide a WAEC scratch card to the embassy for them to check the result themselves.

I think you are confusing yourself with notarization and legalizaation.

I hope i have answered your question.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 4:09am On Jul 29, 2018
skitozblog:
how long does it take
please help me verify if this police clearance is still needed for study visa as I can't see it in their website as one of the documents though I know it has been used but I want to know if it there is a review on that. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 4:15am On Jul 29, 2018
sudo1986:
please any updates about the police clearance report. How did the guy go with them this time around. Please I will like to know the most recent on these as I wish to start that soonest. Thanks as I anticipate speedy response

We shall wait for a guy that is going to embassy tomorrow.
Though the guy went there on Thursday last two weeks and everything was given to him to see

He said for MSC, he didn't see any police clearance and authentication there. The only thing he doesn't have is the statement of sponsorship as he is going through partial scholarship....

That is the report for now
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
chichisun:
please help me verify if this police clearance is still needed for study visa as I can't see it in their website as one of the documents though I know it has been used but I want to know if it there is a review on that. Thanks
for some school it's needed and your age too.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
skitozblog:
for some school it's needed and your age too.
thanks for your answer. Do we say its not a necessary document going by the China websitehttp://ng.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfw/zgvslx/
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DaVinciii(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
chichisun:
thanks for your answer. Do we say its not a necessary document going by the China websitehttp://ng.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfw/zgvslx/

From this site, I gather that the first step can be done online. Knowing Nigeria is the online application reliable?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
DaVinciii:

From this site, I gather that the first step can be done online. Knowing Nigeria is the online application reliable?
well I check, the embassy of other countries website, it looks the same. In Pakistan own for example, the clause police character certificate was there but not in our own.Also there is a review of the step to the visa application that demands that one must fill in the online application and book appointment before coming with the printed form and the associated documents to the embassy. It will be in full force starting first august. It has a different platform for that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Chidon40: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hello everyone,
I don't seen to understand what is happening here. Does it mean that there is no one that has obtained the student visa recently among us that will really list the requirements required both for bachelor and Masters.please let's help each other
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chidon40:
Hello everyone,
I don't seen to understand what is happening here. Does it mean that there is no one that has obtained the student visa recently among us that will really list the requirements required both for bachelor and Masters.please let's help each other

It is either they dont want to talk or they've not collected their visa

It seems only ptdf candidates have successfully collected their certificate. Also, I think their processes is different from other scholarship bodies.

The best thing is to see someone that have already done their own interview at
LAGOS and / or
ABUJA
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ODGNigeria: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
I don taya for this Lagos embassy people sef. Asking for 6million naira account statement from scholars who are on FULL scholarship. If you love your life, go to Abuja.I repeat, GO TO ABUJA EMBASSY
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
ODGNigeria:
I don taya for this Lagos embassy people sef. Asking for 6million naira account statement from scholars who are on FULL scholarship. If you love your life, go to Abuja.I repeat, GO TO ABUJA EMBASSY
did they tell you your money was not enough
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ODGNigeria: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
skitozblog:
did they tell you your money was not enough

They only said that you need a bank statement if your scholarship does not cover flight and visa
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
ODGNigeria:

They only said that you need a bank statement if your scholarship does not cover flight and visa
sure you need bank statements every country requires that. You wrote 6million up there
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
skitozblog:
sure you need bank statements every country requires that. You wrote 6million up there

Bank statement for full scholarship applicant?

Please not every country requires that

Pakistan didn't ask such from their citizens on full scholarship please!
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ODGNigeria: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
skitozblog:

Which country dey require bank statement for FULL scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
ODGNigeria:

Which country dey require bank statement for FULL scholarship?
bank statement shouldn't be required for a full scholarship
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ODGNigeria: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
chichisun:
bank statement shouldn't be required for a full scholarship
That's our ordeal here o. They said that we need a bank statement since the scholarship won't cater for flight and visa
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2018
ODGNigeria:

That's our ordeal here o. They said that we need a bank statement since the scholarship won't cater for flight and visa
do they expect you want to fly to China before. Nawa o. They should be interested seeing you are capable of transporting yourself to chins
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Wizard001: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2018
let's keep this thread going, it's the only active china thread on nairaland.
those who are already deir should kindly feed us with photos, tell us more abt d lifestyle there, their experience when they first landed
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Wizard001:
those who are already deir should kindly feed us with photos, tell us more abt d lifestyle there, their experience when they first landed
true keep this trend awake biko
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2018
I just called that foolish Lagos consulate now and this is what the girl just narrated

You will have to provide the statement of account of sponsor
He said with the Chinese government scholarship, you still need to provide it in as much they are not paying for flight and visa

He said, what has the person in question been doing since he graduated. If he or she has been sitting at home, he or she must provide the evidence of sponsorship to show that you are capable of paying your flight. Or are you picking the money from the street?

He then said if the person in question is working and he is going to pay for his flight, he or she should provide his or her statement of account that will cover flight and visa fee......

This is the number I called

+23412715350
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
sudo1986:
I just called that foolish Lagos consulate now and this is what the girl just narrated

He said with the Chinese government scholarship, you still need to provide it in as much they are not paying for flight and visa

He said, what has the person in question been doing since he graduated. If he or she has been sitting at home, he or she must provide the evidence of sponsorship to show that you are capable of paying your flight. Or are you picking the money from the street?

He then said if the person in question is working and he is going to pay for his flight, he or she should provide his or her statement of account that will cover flight and visa fee......

+23412715350
get money in your account and apply
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
sudo1986:

+23412715350
I think you should book plane and pay for it and pay visa fee too there
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Elayose: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
No way! Ur fingerprints need to be taken there.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by chichisun(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wizard001:
please let's make it active, there are a lot to be discussed such as your first day in China from the airport, how you were able to adapt to the environment there, like food, weather etc. Dos and don't to be observed.please those already in China should guide us
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ODGNigeria: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
chichisun:
do they expect you want to fly to China before. Nawa o. They should be interested seeing you are capable of transporting yourself to chins

I called the lady again today, she said, "if 'FULL SCHOLARSHIP' is not ticked on your JW202 form, you're goino bring a statement."

In my case, my form doesn't have that, it only has "scholarship", although it is full (Belt and Road). And monthly stipend is 4k RMB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.