Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension (964 Views)

10 Things You Need To Know About Pension In Nigeria / Joseph A UBA Staff Sacked, After A Customer's Complaint On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension by deflover(m): 5:59am On Dec 04, 2014
b
Re: UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension by seunlayi(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2014
I wonder hire many people this people have victimised and looted their funds. let justice be done and others should be aware.

Re: UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension by Burger01(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2014
UBA!!!

Re: UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension by chidilly: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2014
This is not the UBA I know. Let's be very realistic, UBA is one of those financial institutions we have left that can be relied on. My both parents are both pensioners using UBA, they've had no issues whatsoever. You should table your complaints maybe to the headquarters of the bank or something.
Re: UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension by Nutase: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2014
African wonder

Re: UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension by FrancaBee: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
My dear friend, your story doesn't add up or even sound right. from my experience with UBA which is the first Bank i ever had an account with right from school, third parties are not and never allowed access to accounts which do not belong to them. At times even joint account holdes have to go through certain confirmation processes before they have access to such accounts, thats how strict they are in terms of ensuring that customers are not defrauded at any point.
Re: UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension by OguOddiee: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Even the lamest of Banks, and i wont mention a name, will not allow such due to banking protocols. i just hope the victim in question hasn't gone to do some backyard business, and is now blaming UBA, which to the best of my knowledge has some of the most disciplined staff i have encountered in a bank. something just doesn't add up.
Re: UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension by SirSulieman: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
very twisted story, im so not buying this!!, you need to come out clean as say what really happend. stop blaming the bank jare. abi na ur babe go cash the cheque sef, lmao
Re: UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension by ihotu: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Dear Mr. Philip, you see, putting out part of your account number and your entire phone number on social media without fear is probably why you were defrauded. Such issues are to be treated between the bank, your lawyer and those involved if you do not want to be defrauded further. If you had destroyed that check when the Mrs. Nwakpa told you she couldn't cash it at first, you wouldn't be in this mess. There's no use blaming UBA for your own carelessness.
Re: UBA Staff And How They Took My Father's Pension by Felix555: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2014
Foolish Story. biko pls didn't this man dated the cheque? and u never mentioned meeting up with the woman to confront her. It is UBA u are insulting. by the way, which sane 419 will wait 2yrs to withdraw a flimsy 20k or so. please, time waits for no one. your plan for our loving UBA will never work. you sound like a 419 yourself. smcheeeww! undecided

How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. / Service Personnels Receive Worst Treatments. / I Created This Animated Story - Need More Advise