Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

A Christian Lady Refutes Dr Zakir Naik... Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Lady Refutes Dr Zakir Naik... Video (1470 Views)

Bible Contradict Science By Dr Zakr Naik / Dr Zakir Muhammad Naik Live @ The National Stadium, Surulere / Dr Zakir Naik In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Lady Refutes Dr Zakir Naik... Video by ElRey01: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2014
After asking Naik her question, Dr Zakir Naik could not answer and the lady's mic was shut down to further prevent her from speaking..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCjULa1-SPQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: A Christian Lady Refutes Dr Zakir Naik... Video by usermane(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2014
Before i spend my MB on this video, i "ll like to know what she asked of.
Re: A Christian Lady Refutes Dr Zakir Naik... Video by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2014
usermane:
Before i spend my MB on this video, i "ll like to know what she asked of.

Don't waste your MB. She spent 7.5 minutes trying to get them to change the rules of the Q&A session so that she could be allowed to 'express' herself with her own comments and points. She then spent 1minute asking Dr Naik about the evidence of polygamy in the Bible, which he answered in one sentence. That was all.

I have heard some passable christian debaters. She is not one of them, believe me. Any christians that comes out and pointlessly raises his/her voice on Q&A with Dr Naik, has "refuted Dr Naik."

Smh.
Re: A Christian Lady Refutes Dr Zakir Naik... Video by Mintayo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
I didn't listen to the video,but listening to dr zakir messages is to me a waste of time,its no different from listening to any other muslims, because they all know nothing about the Bible and also say the the same lies and deceit.
I have been listening to him on Peace tv,and an intelligent person with an open mind will know that like most muslims, all he says or said were lies and misinterpretation.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sign Fireman Becomes United Nations Peace Ambassador / Happy Maulud To All Muslims / God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.