Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

CounterThread>11 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / CounterThread>11 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon (610 Views)

When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (photo) / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CounterThread>11 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon by Amastermovic(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2014
The female 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon - Fashion - inspired me to write about the male own also.
1.) The sport analysist,this categories of pple will come to d salon everyday to ask for completesport to read.

2.) The one dat in search of a gal in ur area.This pple expect d barber to ve every babe 4 area number

3.) The bald head pple dat want a gallars hairstyle.so frustatin.

4.)small pikin about 5 with garri 4 head nd u r d nxt person chaii..

5.)dis r d pple i hate most.they cut skin and still want to shape it

6,}the richman i encounter this set of people durin d ebola period.they come with all d sanitizer on earth and nepa glove for me to use even with a chair and mirror personer use

7,} The i go buy my own clipper pple..they can form .

8,> the banker nd police officer dat comes to shave nd he will still complain he never smoth.na me sey make dem no allow bie bie 4 ur work.

9,THE PHOne flasher.he keeps receivin all sort of useless call with e lastest phone brox na reminder u set.we jar 4 naija jawe

10>DAMATOL AND SIPrit user.he go jez put everytin 4 head as if he's met 4 him only.mtchew poverty whn u c such na dat day he go use am nxt till nxt hair cut
The glass checker.dis set of people stays around nd comes to check glass every 1hr.they even rub powder may be na fashion aux
Re: CounterThread>11 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon by Qaisar1: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Though have not read it... Space ur text na
Re: CounterThread>11 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon by TerraByte(m): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Lol.... no. 3 and 5 actually got me laughing
Re: CounterThread>11 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon by AceOfDiamonds(m): 7:03am On Dec 04, 2014
I dnt think this will make fp undecided

Until u space ur texts and make it easier for our eyes undecided
Re: CounterThread>11 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon by Isaactop9(m): 7:03am On Dec 04, 2014
TRUE, you forgot the one who just breeze in to rub powder and ask useless question like "bros the powder make sense?" these set of guys are usually ugly.
Re: CounterThread>11 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon by ITbomb(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2014
The phone chargers who gets onscreen notification (like nairaland app) whenever the gen is on and rush to plug their phone. You go think say they are the next not knowing that dem dey pray make another customer come make the barber no off the gen
Re: CounterThread>11 Categories Of People You Meet In A Barber Salon by Amastermovic(m): 5:58am On Dec 05, 2014
Sorry about d thread spacin issue..nepa no gve us light.but this can never make front page again
AceOfDiamonds:

I dnt think this will make fp undecided
Until u space ur texts and make it easier for our eyes undecided
Qaisar1:
Though have not read it... Space ur text na

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Someone Who Sells Designer Perfumes At An Affordable Price / Shirts N Casuals By Plaans Apparel !!! / Interesting Uses For Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.