Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## (2170 Views)

6 Games We Played While We Were Kids / If You Played This Game, You Are Old ??? / Cool Video Games We Played In The 90's!!! Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by jeflexy(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2014
Shout out to the guys that once played this game, till today, my record is still unbroken grin

6 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by farano(f): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2014
hmmm cool game
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by vizkiz: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2014
sorry, we don't know about the game in france undecided
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by jeflexy(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2014
vizkiz:
sorry, we don't know about the game in france undecided
u guys in france are not as creative as nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2014
what is the game, who is the game? do not know about this game cus I schooled in France
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by kozaic(f): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Is dis suppose to be in romance section

*thinking aloud*
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by Oluwatosean(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2014
kozaic:
Is dis suppose to be in romance section

*thinking aloud*
mayb d game z a romantic one, lol
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by yuncka: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2014
Oluwatosean:
mayb d game z a romantic one, lol

I can imagine U and Ur babe playing it on a date. grin
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by bigiyaro(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2014
jeflexy:
Shout out to the guys that once played this game, till today, my record is still unbroken grin
Its becos we never met.
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by Shadowbean(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
KOOOTOOO!
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by tigonana: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Table soccer.
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by Dreyl(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2014
farano:
hmmm cool game
farano
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by tomsingun4(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
No one fit beat me on top this game.
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by Emenandez4lyf(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Walai, I be baba 4 dat game, I dey do gambling with am
Re: Shout Out To Those That Once Played This Game ##pixxx## by samilo88(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
F**k FIFA nd PES.. Table soccer all the way.. I remember that year wey we dey use eye scout for smooth cemented floor to unleash our ultimate team. Childhood was really fun growing up in independence street ikeja..

(1) (Reply)

Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? / Why PES COMMENTATORS Remains UNCHANGED (pics) / Gta San Andreas : Mission Help "cesar Vialpando"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.