Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! (7009 Views)

Hot VIDEO: Ghanian Babe Receiving The Dark Guy Big Banana / Maheeda Post Video Of Herself Bra-less Wishing Her Fans Happy New Year / Maheeda Post Another Nude Picture,shows Off Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Nlmadfreak: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2014

TIRED OF WAITING FOR DAVIDO TO SMASH, Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy With VERY HUGE ANACONDA (Pen!s)
Now i think Maheeda is gradually turning to Afrocandy after releasing fully nude pics of herself yesterday.. And she shared this??
See photo below

[url=https://?u=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fapps%2Fdlvr_it%2F7jykrD%3Ffb_ref%3DDefault%26fb_source%3Dtimeline%26ref%3Dprofile&h=rAQGVoGJE&s=1]CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PHOTO[/url]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Nlmadfreak: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Skimpledawg(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kai...
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Nlmadfreak: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Skimpledawg:
Kai...
lolz....
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Nlmadfreak: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by NnamdiN: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
She's got nice boooobs wink I love those pair

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by englishmart(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
whatever she does is her business.
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Nlmadfreak: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
whatever she does is her business.
You u like am
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by twerkjack: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ok ȋ̝̊̅̄
Jumped into this thread to see the "anaconda" but to ma surprise I'm seein only breasts, ȋ̝̊̅̄
No be lez so op better respect ya self and post a pic of dat anaconda or a genuine link to it. angry

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Samzzy94(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
twerkjack:
Ok ȋ̝̊̅̄
Jumped into this thread to see the "anaconda" but to ma surprise I'm seein only breasts, ȋ̝̊̅̄
No be lez so op better respect ya self and post a pic of dat anaconda or a genuine link to it. angry

My own anaconda is what u need dear
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by seankay(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Who dey snap her?
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by jerome4u(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
She is just looking for attention from the public
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by twerkjack: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Samzzy94:

I've got goin into ma cave right now. Thanx though
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by twerkjack: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Samzzy94:

I've got one goin into ma cave right now. Thanx though
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Airforce1(m): 12:04am On Dec 05, 2014
twerkjack:
I've got one goin into ma cave right now. .Thanx though

Na wa o

I hope he used condom sha?
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2014
She has been breaking the Internet for a very long time, but it seems not be shaking.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Extom(m): 5:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Ok.

Signed: Extom
Virtual Secretary
Nairaland
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Ezemarcel(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2014
See number of views....many wants to see big dick
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2014
grin wicked!
twerkjack:
I've got goin into ma cave right now. Thanx though
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by twerkjack: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Airforce1:

Na wa o

I hope he used condom sha?
what's a condom?
Re: Maheeda Post Photo Of A Guy's Big D.ic.k On Twitter To Replace Davido![too Bad]! by Samzzy94(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
twerkjack:
I've got one goin into ma cave right now. Thanx though

Buh mine iz sweeter dan that #sweetest dick ever liveth

(1) (Reply)

P-square Split: Paul Okoye changes name / 8 Nollywood Actresses Who Married “tear Rubber” Husbands / How World Best Producer Spent 6 Billion Unconsciously & Woke Up Dead Broke(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.