Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

13 Reasons That Will Cause Break-up This Season - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 13 Reasons That Will Cause Break-up This Season (555 Views)

See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. / 13 Reasons That Can Break A Relationship This Period! / 13 Reasons Why You Should Date/marry An Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Reasons That Will Cause Break-up This Season by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2014
1. You saw me sweeping my room & you
never care to collect the broom and finish the sweeping, it's over.

2. I told you to log out after we finished chat on facebook but i saw your status about
30mins ago, it's over.

3. Imagine you without respect answering
a boy's call before me. I can't accommodate that poo again. In fact, it's over.

4. You don't bend properly when u sweep, you'll have pride issues, & i can't marry a proud woman, it's over

5. Did u just call me honey? You are trying to
say my mum is a Bee? We're done!

6. You didn't tell me you are coming over. So you want to spy on me? It's over

7. My mum checked my future, you are not in
it. It's over.

8. You bought banana for me without
buying groundnut. Why? It's over

9. Baby my mum says that there are a lot of
witches in your village so we can't go out anymore, it's over.

10. Why would you tell me to watch champions league when Manchester United is not playing? You want to mock me abi? It's over.

11. You smiled at the guy in the car while we
were trekking, it's over.

12. You don't use my picture as your profile picture, it's over.

13. My dad say I can't marry from your side, it's over.

#copied

This is to remind all Nairaland members of an emergency meeting that will hold today come 4pm at our chairman's place, please don't forget to come with our pledges.

Space keeping a gbe wa o...
Ase

announcer
ImoleAy0, adviser to the chairman on special duties.

(1) (Reply)

FUN: Share Us Your Nicknames With Meanings.. / Ogi(pap) / Xmas Funny Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.