Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,986 members, 7,845,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Daddy Were Where You?? When Property Around The Lekki Free Trade Zone Was 800k?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Daddy Were Where You?? When Property Around The Lekki Free Trade Zone Was 800k?? (491 Views)

Cheapest Property Around Egbeda. / 97 Acres sharing boundaries with the Lekki Free Trade Zone for sale / Do You Need Cheap Property Around Or Within Mowe-ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Were Where You?? When Property Around The Lekki Free Trade Zone Was 800k?? by demianebere(f): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2014
Its no longer news that Dangote is investing massively in the Lekki Free Trade zone (LFTZ),which will boost social and economic activities in Lagos and Africa. Some of the infrastructures the government is putting in place are the SEAPORT,AIRPORT,STADIUM AND MORE......,Apart from Dangote there are also notable businessmen and companies, both private and public sector who are investing and these wi......ll make the LFTZ the biggest business Hub in Africa and the world over.so I want to introduce you to Pazino Ecc and we are offering serviced plots and estate schemes in and around the free trade zone with well laid out plan and facilities, you might not understand what I am trying to say but I advice you to give us a call to educate you more on our offers, do not miss out on these great opportunity. for more inquiry please call: 08138425243,

(1) (Reply)

Female And Male Work In Dubai/turkey!!! Earn 150k Nigerian Currency... / LETTING:- A Room Self Contain [decent] @ Ilupeju Estate, Ilupeju, Lagos. / To Let ..mini Flat @ Abule Oja Folagoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.