Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Plz Help With Usa Money Order Or Cheque - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plz Help With Usa Money Order Or Cheque (824 Views)

Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... / UK Previous Visa Application Records/refusal - Plz Help! Experts Please Respond! / Top Urgent Travelers Cheque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help With Usa Money Order Or Cheque by experts: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2008
hi guys,

please i need the assistance of those in united state.

i wrote my examination and my result is waiting at the school for pick up.

the school said i have to pay 24$ for them to send each of my result to me.

i have done 4 exams and i passed them all.

now they want me to make the payment Via Money Order Or cheque.

i dont no how to get the cheque they need or money order.

now i need some one in the united state who can help me with this thing and i will pay him with naira.

plz anybody who can help me.

all u will do for me is, i will send u a form that will be attached with the MO or cheque. then u send it to the school via DHL in texas.

i will pay u in naira plz
Re: Plz Help With Usa Money Order Or Cheque by bilms(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2008
tanx
Re: Plz Help With Usa Money Order Or Cheque by whatever90(f): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2008
all this criminals have started advertising number

call which stupid number?

poster call d school and ask them how u can transfer d money,im sure they will explain better

and if u have called any number,get ready to be duped

(1) (Reply)

Work & Live In Singapore And Malaysia / My Christmas Wish / Nullification Of The Old Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.