Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Most Ugly Song Ever! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Ugly Song Ever! (597 Views)

Most Ugly Song Ever! / The Most Ugly Music Ever!!! (a Must Read Please) / Most Ugly Song Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Ugly Song Ever! by FreshGreen: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
THE MOST UGLY MUSIC EVER!!! (A must read PLEASE)
This is the most UGLY and frightening song you will ever hear! In a vision, I saw a naked man covered in flaming worms that cannot Die! He turned to me and heaved a deep sigh as flames surrounded him and he sung this song in an emotionless voice! A voice that held NO emotion only the pain and torment he was in! Here are a few lyrics from the song:

Flaming worms crawl in, flaming worms crawl out in the belly button and out the mouth! In the front and out the rear! In the eyes and out the ears! We scream for mercy yet NO one cares or hears! Red hot pain in my blood rivers of feces, lava, vomit and blood it looks like a flood! Flames everywhere yet they cast NO light! All I have is every kind of pain, terror, torture and fright! I am a Citizen in HELL!

This is the first level of HELL the other levels there are NO words to tell! Hell is so hot it boils the flesh off my skin how do I describe the HELLISH pain I'm in! I'm so thirsty yet I 've not even urine or tears to drink! And OH my GOD how this HELL stinks! AHHHH, I am a Citizen in HELL!

There's NO water of any kind not even sweat to cool my brow, I know from Hell I will never be set free and demons curse and mock me! I scream to God to help me! Yet He does NOT hear! Instead the voice of Satan laughs and jeers! "HaAa! There's NO GOD and there's NO mercy here! I have torture, terror, and Damnation and every kind of FEAR! But there's NO GOD HERE! Hahaha!"

I am reminded how God in his mercy gave JESUS, His Only Son to suffer crucifixion for my sins and on a cross he hung! Just so from HELL I would be free and Satan would have no claim on me! But I refused JESUS blood to cover my sins. I wanted to live my own life so I denied Him! I know I have no one to blame now forever I 'll live in Satan's evil domain with every kind of torture and shame! Wanting to die but forgetting there is no death, thinking it will be better tomorrow but forgetting I have FOREVER left! This is what its like to be a CITIZEN IN HELL!!!

Where the Horror is so gruesome! NO tongue can tell! Everyone who is coming here will have to dig to their own level before they die! And that is how deep your sins are piled up high! But beware the greatest of all sins is the REJECTION OF JESUS CHRIST! One torture room to the next what seems like your worst nightmare is ONLY satan at his BEST! This is what its like to be a CITIZEN IN HELL!!!!!

- Sherrie Elijah

Flaming WORMS that looked like Snakes! were crawling in and OUT of EVERY OPENING OF HIS BODY! His EYES, EARS,NOSE, FRONT, REAR, I repeat EVERY OPENING! without getting graphically gross here! The screams yet echo in my mind as I am writing this down! The rich man in the bible who went to HELL told God if he would just send a man back from HELL to warn others his brothers of the torment in Hell they would not want to come there, they would live differently! But God said even if he sent someone back from HELL, few would listen and take the warning seriously! Few would believe! In this end time how many has the LORD allowed to see Heaven and Hell to be brought back to life to tell of the Horror!

So many people die everything, and majority are trooping in to hell. Your friends and family members who died without Christ, or who lived sinful and worldly Christian life, are singing the same ugly songs in hell now; you will never see them again if only you also do not go to hell. If you are reading this article before the Rapture, it means you have the chance and choice to make in order to avoid hell, but it all depends on you.

Jesus only is the way to save from going to hell; if you have not surrendered your life to Jesus Christ, you urgently need to do that now. If you claim to be a Christian but still living in sin, you need to rededicate your life to Jesus before it is too late. And if you have dedicated your life to Jesus, but living a worldly life of modern Christianity, hiding your sins, rising and falling into sin or ignoring to do necessary restitution, then you are also at the danger of hell. Until you surrender all to Jesus Christ, ALL!

Are you ready to rededicate your life to Jesus now and start a new life? The repent! Confess all your sins, ready to forsake them all and ask Jesus to forgive, cleanse you and save you. Please click on this link and read on how to be genuinely saved and start have new life in Jesus and pray as directed https://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-to-be-saved-and-start-a-new-life-in-jesus/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM

Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com

Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: www.rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles www.rtemoutreach.org

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topic

(1) (Reply)

Christian Charity Network (CCN) Visited Delightsome Oaks / An Open Letter To Those Who Celebrate The "So Called Christmas" - A Must Read / What Were The "Swaddling Clothes" Jesus Was Wrapped In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.