Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? (46940 Views)

The Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers Nysc Camp / Soldiers Strip Corpers Unclad At Rivers NYSC Camp?(photos) / Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by anonimi: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
omenka:
The unprofessionalism exhibited by some of our khaki boys is just nauseating. Always quick to bare their fangs when dealing with innocent civilians. This is totally unacceptable.

Images from the past when they were MAXIMUM rulers with their Ogas firmly at the top and they would flog and horse-whip "bloody civilians" into discipline while the soldiers were the epitome of lawlessness & indiscipline themselves. shocked
It did not matter that their uniforms, arms & ammunition as well as even the horse-whip were all paid for by taxes from the same bloody civilians angry

Yet some people want us to FOOLISHLY return to those old ways unwittingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Beennkumar(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
This makes no sense. angry
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by georgementday(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dnt mind them,just say 'Boko' before u say 'Haram' they are already in cameroun
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by misshoree(f): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Se them strip the girls naked too

I trust that they wouldn't wanna go blind grin
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Lawalemi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is this what you term unclad? He was simply ordered to remove his top.

Besides, we are having lots of riff raff as corpers lately. He need to be disciplined
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by pawesome(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
i no blame dem..some f dis coppers at tyms tend to disobey d soldiers lik de re worth nothing... D camp itself is a regimented society..my first day on camp,a fuy insulted d army man jst bcz d man told him to put his bag on his head n run...D army men re dia so dt we cn catch fun n so dt de cn catch fun too buh some coppers jst tend to misbehave

1 Like

Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
mobuch:

I think say na brea*st and yansh i go see here# walks out of d thread.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by fireforfire: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Anything Nig FORCE, be it police, army etc is cursed.
Useless n wicked pple. Only know how to terorize innocent pple.
If any eediyot officer quotes me here ehnn... Amadioha wil feed his body to d vultures
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by ignis: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Those soldiers should be sent to Sambisa asap. ..
They could display their powers on BH, rather than assaulting innocent citizens.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Deapexboy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dis is human torture..
On no account should d soilders do dis 4 christ seek

dis is punishable by law

d rate of human torture in nigeria is so alarming and d govt is doing nfin to put an end to dis barbaric act..

Nija forces are over using there power

#teamsay-NO-to human Torture#
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
I remember an incident in unilag, somewhere in lagoon front, 2008. An army lieutenant, the driver and a soldier( private) drove by and stopped to ask for direction to unilag guesthouse. Afterwards, the lieutenant noticed a guy on camou shorts and asked his private to tell him to remove the short. The guy begged the lieutenant and pulled down his shorts a bit, to reveal he wasn't wearing an underwear. But these fellas didn't consider him at all. The private got down and asked him to remove it else he'll flog him with his horsewhip. That guy was between the devil and the deep sea, cos there were ladies at the scene, and the private was already set to lash him if he didn't comply. Jst as he was contemplating, two m***n guys jst echoed.....na when person no go d*e?! That statement got to the guy and he said he won't remove it, since he's within the school premises. The private lashed him severally, the guy retaliated, he gave the private a head butt, he fell like a log, then the guy ran away. Everyone there started yelling "self defence, self defence, self defence". They eventually left!

Honestly, the impunity in this country knows no bound. And one day, they'll push people to the wall, and people would have no choice but to push back! " D*e na d*e, whether age 20, 30, 50, 70 or 100"!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by olusimeon: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
serious
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by spartacuz: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sure say no b gays??
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Dreyl(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
mobuch:

madman grin
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Pavarottii(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Removing of shirt in Orientation camp, what there? E be like some people never serve for NL! My time, we sat on parade ground till 3am and still came for morning parade, but none of them touched us! Its just part of it, the aim is to drill u small in the military pattern for 2 weeks, cos the last week, na so so flexing!
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by PreciousGem(f): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
pics of unclad corpers or idonbilvit
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
SeverusSnape:
That's one of the things we know them for, Oppressing innocent civilians; It's So annoying, the other day, I saw an elderly performing "frog jump" and a very young soldier ordering him to be fast, So pathetic!

Lmao! Why you no intervene?
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by slightlyMad(f): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
during the period when aregbeshola introduced the "ladies must dress decently" madness
without any code to follow
some group of soldiers in broad day light stripped a young girl about the age of 19 and ask an passing okada man to such her breast for her.

they claim her cloth was too skimpy.
someone's daughter, and this girl may live through this trauma all her life
those guys are animals.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lmao! Why you no intervene?
Bros, maybe you don't like me...they would have mauled me! grin
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
when I say these nysc is shit , some folks come here to say I didnt maximize the opportunity. Nysc is shit and just a waste of time . The aim of the scheme is to foster unity but is it doing it in anyway . These scheme should be scrapped.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by zeongeon: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
eph12:
Soldiers flexing their muscles anyhow as usual but nobody is asking what those guys did..
Nothing those guyz did should warrant the soldiers to strip them naked..as a soldier u have to be professional when carrying out actions...if brute force is the way why haven't they extinguished boko haram.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pavarottii:
Removing of shirt in Orientation camp, what there? E be like some people never serve for NL! My time, we sat on parade ground till 3am and still came for morning parade, but none of them touched us! Its just part of it, the aim is to drill u small in the military pattern for 2 weeks, cos the last week, na so so flexing!
U call that drilling , so tell me how has this changed your life . you may be well to do wherever you are but will you attribute your current success to NYSC.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pavarottii:
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lawalemi:
Is this what you term unclad? He was simply ordered to remove his top.

Besides, we are having lots of riff raff as corpers lately. He need to be disciplined
will this change him ?
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Orikinla(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
NYSC is not by force.
Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Damalex4luv(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
mobuch:

Like say you dey read my mind.. if you can just see how I rush open that thread... hissssssss
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
mobuch:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. sick dude...
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
mobuch:

no mind the op,no bweasts,no yansh,stoopid thread,mtcheeeew
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by DaBullIT(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
[size=30pt]Where's the uncladiness ? Park well joor [/size]
Re: Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? by Martiyu(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
I think I need to study my dictionary religiously these days cos it seems some words have changed since last I checked. e.g unclad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) / Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) / Live Reports From NYSC Camps(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.