Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) (46941 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies After Slumping During Football Match / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by dainformant(m): 4:25am On Mar 25, 2017
A serving corps member, Abraham popularly called Ab died on Thursday after collapsing at the Government Technical College (GTC) field during an ongoing football tournament which was played by Corp members serving in Abak, Akwa Ibom. He fainted on the field and died few hours later...

Read what was shared by By Comr Dokubo

Abak corpers gathered yesterday at the Government Technical College (GTC) field for the ongoing football tournament which was played by Corp members serving in Abak, not up to ten minutes in the first half one of us a Batch A Stream 1, Abraham popularly called Ab fainted at the field. Ab was rushed to Mercy Clinic Abak, at Mercy Clinic we saw the highest level of man's inhumanity to man.

When Corp Members arrived luckily we met a doctor he instructed that we first get the card while others went to get the card we pleaded with the doctor to run some test the doctor refused before we will say Jack the doctor have disappeared into thin air. An elderly woman who was a nurse tried her bit, few minutes later a Reverend Father came prayed for the boy and personally begged the doctor for more than 40minutes before the doctor came to see what was going on, he injected Ab only God know what he injected Ab with and instructed that he be transferred to Teaching Hospital Uyo.

Ab had giving up the ghost before he arrived Teaching Hospital Uyo.

The question is, if the doctor had attended to our brother, would what is happening to us now happened? I think the answer is a NO! Yesterday we met a medical practitioner who has no human sympathy in his world. We live in a country that has no medical security for her citizens what a shame. There are so many questions but we leave it to God.

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

May the Soul of the departed rest in peace, Amen.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/graphic-photos-of-nysc-member-who-died.html

see earlier thread >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3701096/akwa-ibom-corper-dies-after-slumping

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by dainformant(m): 4:26am On Mar 25, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by azimibraun: 4:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Now that was bad!!! The unprofessional conduct of the Doctor should be investigated.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 5:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Cardiac arrest. RIP AB
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 5:23am On Mar 25, 2017
unprofessional conduct of the Doctor? You got it wrong. Cardiac arrest can occur anytime so don't blame anyone. Let pray for his soul and the family he left behind.

azimibraun:
Now that was bad!!! The unprofessional conduct of the Doctor should be investigated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by MakeADifference: 5:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Doc is just a typical reflection of Nigeria's state. Shameful act, but we all also need to check our health (though there is often no 'means' to!)

The other day a 21yr old slumped and died while jogging.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by Karlman: 5:29am On Mar 25, 2017
doctors like lecturers are mostly sadistic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by delishpot: 6:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Most Nigerian doctors are one hell of demons. They only get their degree for the pride and ego they get out of it. Only a few trully practice out of love and desire to progress and re invent medicine.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by oseka101(m): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Same shi*t dat happened in futminna u guys should have burnt the hospital down.....

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by Onyenna(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Rest in peace AB.....
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by StarBukola(f): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2017
Some Dr knows when a patient will not make it, I did my it in an hospital so I no what am saying, it a real pity he died honestly, such a fine tall guy, like a glass a tall of water... Rip. I just hope nysc no talk say dey no send him make e go play ball

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by mokoshalb(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
Thank God for my life the other day, i was busy
standing in back of one thug watching chelsea vs
man u match, in just a second the guy in front of
me just land me blow for my jaw like the one of
supersport advert, i first freeze for 5 second, i
come they hear watin the guy do....the guy said
him comot my wallet i see am for him hand..... me
after getting my self i carry phone call my guys
before them come the guy run, without even
touching the guy pocket, if not for GOD and my
mothers prayer na so them they beat/kill person
for warrin hm no do
how old are you..?
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by botad(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2017
So sad...after studying under pressure and tension in a country like Nigeria, it is a bad omen to die like this.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by DollarAngel(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2017
What happened to our Medical oath and ethics of saving life, na so one doctor almost killed my Mum, after they injected her, her body started having boil, God saved her, I don't like hospitals I use Chinese supplements on myself, I can't allow someone to cut my life short, God punish devil

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Thank God for my life the other day, i was busy standing in back of one thug watching chelsea vs man u match, in just a second the guy in front of me just land me blow for my jaw like the one of supersport advert, i first freeze for 5 second, i come they hear watin the guy do....the guy said him comot my wallet i see am for him hand..... me after getting my self i carry phone call my guys before them come the guy run, without even touching the guy pocket, if not for GOD and my mothers prayer na so them they beat/kill person for warrin hm no do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by barclayb(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2017
cool
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by kingvectorv(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by mickaelmatherz(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2017
I rmber him too well uniben banking and finace class rep
2014/2015 set.... R.I.P A.b ..... GOD knows.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by spartan117(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Rip cry
Dis is a big shock to me he was my class rep business administration class of 2015 uniben
Rest well bro embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by Ezemarcel(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2017
StarBukola:
Some Dr knows when a patient will not make it, I did my it in an hospital so I no what am saying, it a real pity he died honestly, such a fine tall guy, like a glass a tall of water... Rip. I just hope nysc no talk say dey no send him make e go play ball
no body knows any shit.... Its only God... Hv seen situations where doctors re baffled with come backs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by stinggy(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by Ada9103(f): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Rip cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2017
May God grant his soul an eternal rest & comfort the bereaved family. It is well.
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2017
sad
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2017
It's very obvious the doctor is incompetent. He don't know what to do so he had to disappear. It's an emergency that he can't handle. Most of our doctors only know how to treat headache and malaria. Anything aside that is a big challenge and calls for God's intervention.
They only play away their time in school only to graduate and be called a doctor.
Shame!!!!

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by sekem: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Graphic indeed!!! angry
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by Olivia111(f): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Rip to
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by sleek82(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2017
madridguy:
unprofessional conduct of the Doctor? You got it wrong. Cardiac arrest can occur anytime so don't blame anyone. Let pray for his soul and the family he left behind.

please did you not read the part that the doctor was begged for 40mins before he injected the guy? Because it was cardiac arrest or not doesn't mean trying your best can't save him......Muamba also had a cardiac arrest and was saved due to a timely intervention....he was said to be dead for about 5 hours before resuscitation

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by egorov(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Nigerians don't value the lives of others. Very unprofessional of d saiD doctor. I remembered watching a LA liga match where Fernando Torres has a serious head collision and collapsed. The way the medical staff handled the situation made me weep for Nigeria. Had it been it happened here then we would have lighted candles for Torres

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by yinkslinks(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Ocultic doctor just won a soul to his kingdom. Life is just a misery. A corper trying to live and another Dr wasted his own life by jumping into a lagoon. How I wish God can update humans the way mmm and the rest did update.
Re: Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) by dessz(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2017
in many countries, even in novels.....doctors are praised and even revered cos a doctor never sees a dying person and posses an idgaf attitude.. they take it as their pride knowing that a patient would have died were it not for their skills..... but this doctor matter just weak me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) / Buhari Signs Bill Stopping NYSC From Posting Engineering Graduates To Schools / Live Reports From NYSC Camps(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.