Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

A Word From The Temple Of Da A Gan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From The Temple Of Da A Gan (396 Views)

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / 7 Ways Of Defiling The Body (the Temple Of God) / A Word From The Temple Of Da A Gan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From The Temple Of Da A Gan by TheIkoro(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Now, the adversary has begun to strive (be it by accusing before GOD, my Father; day and night - or what-not) to burn The Ikoro that (as Moses did, that he may then conquer by The LORD; as The Buddha did, that he may then conquer by his word) has denied not only the wantoness of their revelry, but also their sacrifices of feast and flesh. After all, body no be wood. And they have ever believed that "Pako l'a ma a jo." Thus, the body (that has not only been plundered viciously by this generation of vultures, hyenas, and scavengers; but that has also been mercilessly scourged by the Ham that truly and indeed is this very generation) is now to be burnt - or so they would it be. For they have ever believed the body (when not only as still as a log, but also as celibate) to be deserving of the flames they reserve for bodies they believe to be wood.

Thus, the entertainment continues. The Temple of Da a gan continues to enjoy the spectacle of the fine boy (or, should I say, fine man? Or is it now, "Omo Mummy?" At forty?) that is tied down by the fetters of their cunning. Adding to their entertainment the mockery that peels thoughts from his mind - to not only thump their chests (and breasts) over the nudity thoroughly bared before them (thoroughly enough for the nudity to be not only that of a body, but that also of a mind - and more) but to then also have his word declared as having been wrought by their hands.

Body no be wood? Really? And neither is The Ikoro. And therefore the adversary will neither "dance" him, nor burn him up.

To that of the adversary that The LORD may shower mercy upon enough for him to repent of his folly, I say: You may indeed continue to kick The Ikoro up and down. You may continue to believe you can ever dribble the football you're kicking. You may continue to deceive yourself. For when I weep, all I then do is whip. And as I ever pray, that which I do is prey - on all that is evil, on all that is wicked. Amen.

Wherever the body is, there the vultures have ever gathered together. Wherever the dead Christian is that is the living author of Masculinism, there the viciousness of the vulture has wreaked the most terrible evil ever wrought by the hands of men.

- Adedotun The Ikoro.

(1) (Reply)

The Father's Love Letter / Study The Bible By Email. / {™ Merry Christmas }™

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.