Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,518 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] (15920 Views)

Mothers & Daughters Pageant In Nigeria (Photos) / What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hypocrites/Pretenders be like; I like 1963. grin
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by naijaboiy: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
1963 surely...

This 2013 girls be looking like kpanla(dried fish) undecided
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by UjSizzle(f): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
When did 'thin' become a fashion trend?
Women in 1963 had hips and ample bosoms sad

1 Like

Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by Shadyswag(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
*in Austin powers voice*yeah baby yeah!
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by datola: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Where is the evolution? I was expecting many years comparison.
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by semitunde: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Contestants had fuller bodies in the past, until oyinbo fashion forced us to accept that being skinny is the best way God planned to create the woman.
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Old school jare,look at the hips and thighs na ,the supple breasteses and thingies
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
VickyyB:
That's a very wrong line of thought.

Everybody cannot go with the same thing undecided
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by melotreaah(m): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
VickyyB:
Before nkorr... what do you exoect me to like grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by sharon763: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
1963 is better,cos d ladies get beta shape pas nowadays boneyfide ladies...
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

That's a very wrong line of thought.

Everybody cannot go with the same thing undecided
Be sincere.
I know you will choose 2013 beauty queens over 1963. undecided
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by tilluv: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
:oSee modernized pose, smile, hair innovation jst d dressing sha
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by watexas(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Old sch ass look geniue
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by PreciousGem(f): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abeg na the 1963 better pass
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by ksucre19(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
ftp...
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by BaWoahGDP: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmm so hard to tell... Abeg NL tell dem to turn around a little for me to judge bera
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by naijaboiy: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
VickyyB:

Be sincere.
I know you will choose 2013 beauty queens over 1963. undecided
i'm very sincere...

What will I be doing with ladies that look like dried fish undecided

I go for 1963 and that doesn't make me a hypocrite/pretender.

It doesn't follow undecided
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by Olodonairaland(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
She carry back she carry front I'm loving uuuuuuuu yeeee

Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

i'm very sincere...

What will I be doing with ladies that look like dried fish undecided

I go for 1963 and that doesn't make me a hypocrite/pretender.

It doesn't follow undecided
You are dating marieolae on this forum.

Why not go for a curvy lady and leave our type alone. undecided
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by Misogynist2014(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Who gives a fvck about the over hyped phenomena called beauty? Why will men continue to make money and spend it on frivolities? lipsrsealed
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by orunmila76(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Metamorphosis
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by naijaboiy: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
VickyyB:

You are dating marieolae on this forum.

Why not go for a curvy lady and leave our type alone. undecided
What are you saying

Please when in an argument do not bring in personal matters undecided

It tells the ability of your brain to think fast or slow....

If you're skinny,,i never knew and you just brought it to my notice.

Everybody cannot like your type.

I'm done here smiley

And BTW...my marieolae ain't skinny at all wink
She's got what I want smiley
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

What are you saying

Please when in an argument do not bring in personal matters undecided

It tells the ability of your brain to think fast or slow....

If you're skinny,,i never knew and you just brought it to my notice.

Everybody cannot like your type.

I'm done here smiley

Bye. undecided *hisses*
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by jeflexy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
God y angry this people don push me commot from front page
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by naijaboiy: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
VickyyB:

Bye. undecided *hisses*
That's what happens when some people are stubborn to accept facts grin

You cannot always be right undecided
Re: Evolution of Beauty Pageants in Nigeria [photos] by dapizy02(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
i noticed only 1 particular tin dere oooooo, the 1963 ladies their Nipples re stil pointed kiss
but the 2014 ladies are so flat grin *in flavours voice ARA DARADA ADAGO...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Discover Beautiful Skin / Get Your UK Grade*AA Used Clothes (Bales)@ Our Lagos Office!+ 10% Discount! / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Brain Pageant 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.