Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? (1553 Views)

Photos: Who Remembered This Video Game Console? Throw Back Friday / Usain Bolt, Francisco Montoya, Zack Wonder.. Are New Characters For Temple Run 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? by uncleFola(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Good evening to everyone, two of my friends were playing LUDO game and in the process one of them threw double six and he had to throw them again to get additional figures,though I have been playing it but, it as never occure to me just like today to wonder why it has to be like that............... Have you ever wonder why?............ Thanks.

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? by Fabdedon(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
thats how the Game is being played..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? by DickDastardly(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
You and your friend should intensify job search or better still change your job search strategy!
You lot must be very idle angry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? by Ploy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Every game has its rule, that is the rule of the game. Period

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? by johnjohnson(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
DickDastardly:
You and your friend should intensify job search or better still change your job search strategy!
*cleans eye* no be u wey u don becum fada , abi na
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? by uncleFola(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
I always find it very difficult to understand the rationale behind people turning simple question that deserve simple answer to an opportunity to open there mouth to advice wrongly....... Well, for ur infomation....... We are students nd we got back from schl not quite long, so I don't see anything bad in playing LUDO....... If u don't hv any contribution, why not just pass by?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? by DesChyko: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
The same reason you move in the direction of the pointing arrows in that same game! RULES!!
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? by uncleFola(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
DickDastardly:
I always find it very difficult to understand the rationale behind people turning simple question that deserve simple answer to an opportunity to open there mouth to advice wrongly....... Well, for ur infomation....... We are students nd we got back from schl not quite long, so I don't see anything bad in playing LUDO....... If u don't hv any contribution, why not just pass by?
Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? by tonybosses: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Go and read ur books u av WASSCE to write nd u post rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wonder Why You Have To Throw The Dices Again After Double Six? by uncleFola(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin
tonybosses:
Go and read ur books u av WASSCE to write nd u post rubbish here.

grin I laff in Yoruba.... Oponu leleyi sha....... Listen to urself...... Ur words are just too blind, to let u knw again. I have passed that level some years back.... I will soon be through with my university degree...... U hear, u talk rubbish, u act rubbish, u conceive rubbish and you understand rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clan For Sale (pics) / What Games Can I Play On This PC? / Latest Ps3 Update 4.76 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.