Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name (752 Views)

Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name by tonybosses: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Inec Gsm Numbers database sorted by states, LGA, names and sex.

Your very own disposal, authentic Inec database for your various marketing,campaigne, awearness,short code services etc

A must have for all business owners and aspiring owners, if you truly want to increase sales with the cheapest and most targeted strategy ever!!!

All at give away price N20,000 only

Call me now on 08107754589

Email- timmy.rayce@consultant.com
Re: Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name by tonybosses: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Taank every1

Call me now!!!
Re: Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name by ojsmscom(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2014
How sure are you?
Re: Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name by tonybosses: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2014
ojsmscom:
How sure are you?

160% sure
Re: Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name by tonybosses: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Thanks to all those dt called...salute!!!
Re: Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name by tonybosses: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2014

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A 250gb Internal Hdd (SATA) / I Want To Buy A Good Nd Cheap Laptop / Kindly Unlock My Mtn Modem 4 Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.