Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) (59947 Views)

Don't Lie, Have You Ever Done This? See Photo! / Don't Lie! U Did Most Of These / This Has Happened To you, Don't Lie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by kunlenkirol(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
kunlenkirol:
What's bad abt it. You don't have to waste things. I did it yesterday. So what are you talking abt? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by rhames(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yes . I swear i no go do am again. grin
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by TrishaP(f): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
IYANGBALI:
kai you can lie,instead of you to talk say you no get money to buy another one grin
What is biting your panties?
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
dryakson:
I b ajebota therefore I have no idea what you're trying to do

Ifahear! Lolz.

@topic, one of my sis get advanced degree on that field.
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
TrishaP:

What is biting your panties?
kai he pain am,I exposed her in the public grin
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by tabisegroup(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
is dat toothpaste ?
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Seun, are you guilty of the topic?
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by smartg(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
I still do it up till NOW!
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Haryobame: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
me i no dey miss am sam sam.
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by echobee(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yes grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Amadaz(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
No nigerian can claim that he hasn't at some point done this, but the thing is that I don't do it purposely as it is occasioned by an immediate need to brush in the morning when you forget to buy a toothpaste the previous day.
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
ghetto44:
Yeah always ooh, in short na me dey always start am for house ni

What's going on in that picture?

What is that the person is holding?
undecided
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Ifyjemila(f): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
dryakson:
I b ajebota therefore I have no idea what you're trying to do
No bi only ajebota.
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by livingstoneony(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol.... yes o.... D guy no even cut am well, next time cut close to d tip of d tube, u have more paste around there.#dats how we roll
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Ifyjemila(f): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin:
no
Because I only use chewing stick
God bless you for saying the truth.
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by seanswitch(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chai, I did it this evening. grin
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Ifyjemila(f): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
tobyemmanuel:
Nope! Toothpastes are not expensive in France where I schooled
france cor france ni.
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by holatin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ifyjemila:
God bless you for saying the truth.
God breasted you for quoting me
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by treasuress: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
you no even sabi do am......na from the neck the paste dey and na the neck we dey cut..... that one weh you dey do their na to stain your brush with paste
lwkmd guy u funny, you be warri boy
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by franconian: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol... OP, U nor even sabi am, U go dey cut fowl for belle. Na Neck we for dey cut fowl.
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by emmyc137: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello friends, i need your help to finish this work. just me out with this survey. thanks.

Can you spare a few moments to take my survey? Help your guy out here
Please take the survey titled "Financial challenges". Your feedback is important is highly need!
WWW.SURVEYMONKEY.COM
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by limamintruth: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
you no even sabi do am......na from the neck the paste dey and na the neck we dey cut..... that one weh you dey do their na to stain your brush with paste

Lol. DiarisGodoooo grin grin grin
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
I don do am tire so tay i even put am for inside mouth take rub my teeth, bush people.
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Harmvirus(f): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
LOL! Yes i have o cheesy
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by emmyc137: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello friends, i need your help to finish this work. just me out with this survey. thanks.

Can you spare a few moments to take my survey? Help your guy out here
Please take the survey titled "Financial challenges". Your feedback is important, is highly needed!
WWW.SURVEYMONKEY.COM
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
tabisegroup:

is dat toothpaste ?
no na butter,takeand chop bread
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by joeyekembele: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yea. Many time. But remember it's may not be affordability problem. You may run out of it without u knowing until you need it to fresh up and go out. You gotta do it fella
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by alphaomega(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
we dont do dat in Afghanistan...
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Timijo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
In the north where I live we don't use toothpaste. What we use is dogoro yaro stick and sometimes we may decide to leave the teeth like that.
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by arcdone(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
I dd dat uncountable times, even last week i dd it, wen our maclean eventually got exhausted.nd no one as to rememba at day tym
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by IKJ66(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
god forbid
Re: Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) by Ayo199(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Who is responsible 4 NL Hacking??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) / Hilarious #NigerianHistory Memes That Will Make You Laugh Hard / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.